We are First Club members and this was our first time at the resort. We had a beautiful unit right next to the First Club office and had a beach front unit. The First Club hot tub was right out in front of our unit and was like a mini swimming pool. All of the people that work in the resort are wonderful and very helpful. The only down thing about the resort was the specialty restaurants that are Mexican and Chinese. They did not serve traditional mexican which I am used to when in Cancun or Playa Del Carmen. Also the Chinese restaurant was the same with the Chinese food. Their buffet had more traditional Mexican foods and Chinese foods that I am used to. Both the Chinese and Mexican restaurant staff were wonderful also. Other reviewers are correct when they talk about the food; it could be better. Their was enough food however that we did find things that we liked and I am not a picky eater. We did find the drinks were great, but not the same kind of choices as we have at Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Mexico’s Caribbean there is a tiny island just bursting with life – it is Cozumel and the Allegro Cozumel. Right on the famous Sand Francisco Beach, two worlds of adventure co-exist: The Fun-in-the-sun beach and the amazing undersea Palancar Reef. Whatever you choose to pursue, Allegro Cozumel places it right at your fingertips. Beach Volleyball, tropical bars, restaurants, and nightclubs keep life on land exciting, while the on-site dive shop and big-game sport-fishing charters offer a gateway into the dazzling marine sanctuary of Cozumel’s waters. And when you awake the next morning, after a relaxing night’s sleep in your comfortable guest room, you’ll find there’s even more to explore, because the adventure never stops at Allegro. For the young ones, there is plenty to do from building sand castles alongside the beautiful powdery white sand beach, get physical at the amazing kid’s multiplay covered playground, catch some giggles at the water park, or take advantage of the many activities offered by the Kids clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Allegro Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Allegro Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Allegro Resort All Inclusive