Playa Azul(Cozumel)
US$225
US$277
US$248
Hotels.com
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$26
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
Villas Las Anclas(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$54
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Casita de Maya(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$79
Coral Reef Inn(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$55
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
Cozumel Palace(Cozumel)
US$470
US$343
5,283 results
All reviewsultimate dive experiencethe oriental restaurantfirst clubfishdive shopkids poolgreat beachkids clubdinner buffeta la carte restaurantsfamily resortdive palancarpicky eaterother resortsbeach volleyballrecommend this resorthard beds
Reviewed 12 June 2012

My husband and I spent 10 wonderful days at the Occidental Allegro. We were there for my parents 35th wedding anniversary, along with our 3 1/2 year old son and my husbands sister.We were there May 11-21 and were greeted by Ivan and Mariela, who were wonderful!!! The staff of this resort were wonderful. Freddy made my son's trip the best!! One day it rained and I had heard about the "Mexican coffee" and had asked about it a couple of times but they didn't have the stuff to make it, well Angel found all the ingredients and it was wonderful! Osmond took care of us, all of our meals were very good, especially the Mexican and Oriental restaurants were delicious. The beach is beautiful they take such good care of it. The rooms are very clean. I could smell bleach every day. So no they are not very fancy and could use a little updating but very clean, really how much time do you spend in your room anyway people. And yes the pool where the swim up bar needs painting but again it is kept clean so to me that is all that matters. All of the staff makes up for those little things that may need to be done. Raul was so kind to us and made sure we had what we needed and wanted We will be back. Already trying to figure out how we can go back next year. Great Family orientated Resort!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CaliforniaZoro
Reviewed 12 June 2012

This was our fourth consecutive year staying at the Occidental Allegro- the hotel has all the amenities we are looking for in an all-inclusive: friendly staff, decent rooms, lots of pools and a beautiful beach. But if you're visiting Cozumel for the incredible scuba diving, this is the hotel to choose simply because of the on-site dive operator, ProDive. I've been to Cozumel on six different occasions to scuba dive, and the staff at ProDive is far and away the best I've dealt with. Many thanks to Hanns and his group of dive masters: Miriam, Louis, Pascal, Giacomo, and of course the unforgettable Lee and Pablo, for making the trip an unforgettable experience for myself and my family. I've dived with several different operators on the island, and none provided the customer service and expertise that ProDive exemplified.

Room Tip: The rooms on the ground floor are more easily cooled during the summer months.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DivingScott
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We had a wonderful time. This was our 5th time there. No, it is not perfect, it is not a 5 star resort. The people are wonderful and we felt well taken care of. There was plenty of the food we like. At the Oriental and Mexican Resturaunts we were pampered! It was all great.

Osmond is wonderful as was our housekeeper Ginny. Ivan, Raul, all the staff in the Buffets were great.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank JSM&JAM
Reviewed 7 June 2012

The resort was amazing. We stayed May 29 to June 4 and had a wonderful time. The water is amazing. The only thing I think the resort needs to work on is the food. We did not go hungry, but nothing was really that good. Would recommend trying some new food. I highly recommend to rent a car and drive the island. Also Alberto's has amzing food! If you want to shop go to town its way cheaper. Everyone at this resort is very nice and helpful! The beach bar was the best bar for drinks. The pool with the swim up bar pool needs to be painted REALLY BAD! Other than that it was amazing~!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lacey c
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We have been here before but this year top them all. Mariela, the resort reception manager went out of her way to make us feel like family. She made arrangements for us prior to our vist for a couple of handicap requirements. We contacted her through email and everything was ready when we got there. Alberto the resort manager has become a good friend and has done a great job with the resort. The food was the best we have ever had and the varity of the food was great. All the staff made us feel very special and we can not waite to return next year.

Room Tip: We paid a little extra for the Royal Club rooms but they were worth it. I know tipping is not required but everybody likes to be apprieciated and a little tip goes a long way.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends