Playa Azul(Cozumel)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$175
US$170
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$26
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
US$248
US$201
Villas Las Anclas(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$54
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

The Explorean Cozumel(Cozumel)
US$246
US$210
Priceline
Casita de Maya(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$47
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Coral Reef Inn(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$55
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$564
US$419
Cancelon
5,283 results
All reviewsultimate dive experiencethe oriental restaurantfirst clubfishdive shopkids poolgreat beachkids clubdinner buffeta la carte restaurantsfamily resortdive palancarpicky eaterother resortsbeach volleyballrecommend this resorthard beds
Reviewed 21 June 2010

This is our third time back to the Allegro and we were not disappointed. We added three new certified divers to the family with nothing but praise for Chris, Vicky, Toro, Florian, and Michelle at Pro Dive Cozumel. Once again our "First Club Mexican Hosts" made us feel welcome and appreciated. Daniel and Madeleine run a great operation. Miguel, Karina, Jhonny, Jose, and Alejandro took great care of all twelve of us. We think of everyone here as part of our extended family and they respond in kind. Armin and Freddy are wonderful examples of associates who know how to please guests, and we appreciate their efforts. We love the "ease" of the property; with the diving, beach, and dining all in close proximity. Thank you a great time and cherished memories.

Reviewed 21 June 2010

A total of twelve of us arrived to Cozumel. This was the 2nd time around we had all gone to The Allegro as our annual family trip. This is by far our favorite place we have all been, largely due to the exceptional service, gracious staff, and assortment of activities available to please any age group. Although we knew what to expect as we have stayed at the Allegro before, we were once again blown away by the extraordinary customer service and individual attention we received. We are especially grateful to Madeline, Corina, Daniel, Freddy and Miguel for making our trip far better than we could have imagined. It is lasting relationships like these that really make us anticipate each and every trip to the Allegro. In addition, Johnny, Jose, and Alejandro gave us a lasting impression of the resort that will stay with us forever. All in all, a wonderful trip and experience.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank afalahee
Reviewed 18 June 2010

The only negative thing I have to say about this entire resort is that the beds were hard!! There is one mattress sitting on a cement block, we had to order extra blankets to lay on so we could sleep! Everything else was 5 star! The beach especially - one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen. If you have a choice opt for the Select area of the resort...private pool area, private beach area, free internet, and best of all private breakfasts served in 'a la carte' restaurant so you can watch the waves while enjoying coffee and juice and eating your eggs to order! We had been going to the buffet breakfast the first few mornings until we found this little option and never went back! Don't let the beds scare you from this amazing resort, I'll definitely go back regardless!

Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TinaB10
Reviewed 13 June 2010

We stayed at the Allegro in 2006 for the first time. We were in a group of 21 people and ages from 6 to 70 and had a great time. There was always something to do for everyone from activities to just plain old relaxing. The staff was incredible and fun fun bartenders. When trying to decide where to go this year to celebrate my daughter's graduation we couldn't help but want to go back to the Allegro. We have just returned from our second trip there in a group of 15 family members and once again had a fabulous time. I could always find something I liked at meal times and the fish at lunch and dinner this trip was delicious. At check in time the staff was very accomodating by arranging a downstairs room for my mother and getting a refrigerator & crib for my son's family (love them for taking care of my family like that). We went to Chankanaab Park so five of the kids/teenagers could swim with the Dolphins. It is expensive but to hear them talk about the experience it was worth every penny. Bring water from room though as the concessions are outrageously expensive and be prepared to walk if going snokeling on the package deal. We were not expecting to have to walk like that and it was a long long journey through the sand for my 74 yr. old mother and for my son pushing a stroller. We made it though and the snorkeling was well worth it. We did find a store that sold water for $1.00 & other items at a reasonalbe price right by where the sea lion show is held. I do wish the resort still had Fast Eddies which was a disco style night club on the resort. It's now more like a sport's bar with no dance floor or fun music. We've decided next time we go back we are taking them a CD of fun music to ask for them to play. Do take bug spray as the bugs were out this time. I do not remember them being this bad back in 2006 but they are out and about in force. I did see them spraying the grounds but still had several bites on my legs, ankles, and feet. The beds are very firm but I had no trouble sleeping at all. Daniel is fantastic as the activities director for salsa dancing, pool/beach volleyball, etc. He has a smile that can never be forgotten. Freddy and Sergio at the swing bar are too much fun! Lots of good times and laughter took place with them. The scenery and beautifully kept grounds truly are breath taking and we will be going back again for sure very soon.

2  Thank trickyvicki2
Reviewed 12 June 2010

My son and I stayed at the Allegro the first week in June. It was his first trip to Mexico and the 5th time I have stayed at this resort. The resort is constantly improving over the years instead of going in the other direction! If you are diving the best reefs are a 5-10 minute boat ride away. We did 5 days of diving and came back to a clean room and great air conditioning every day! The food at the resort is good...not great but that is true of all the other all inclusives on the island except the Cozumel Palace. If you want great food, stay in town and go out to eat at night. There are great resturants in town and your hotel can make some recommendations. The drinks are great and there is no wait at the bar in low season. One of my favorite things to do is to watch the first day in Mexico people arrive at the pool bar at about 3pm full of travel angst and ready to drink! It is very very entertaining!

The rooms are small but clean and comfortable, the beach is awesome, your dive boat picks you up right at the resort dock, you can eat and drink all you want, what's not to like from a diver's perspective??? If you like to relax on the beach you can't beat this place for that also!

If you want to go parasailing or any other activity in the water ask at the dive shop. The people there are totally awesome and helped me find a shop to repair a wet suit zipper that had broken. We weren't even diving from their shop and they were very helpful and nice!

You can't beat the price or location if you want to dive or relax. If you want to party stay in town. I've stayed at several of the hotels in town and that is a fun option too. Just don't expect a lot to do at night at the Allegro in low season.

2  Thank coloradotyedye