“Such A Fun Time! ”
Review of Stingray Beach

Stingray Beach
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place is great! Pedro came to pick me and my boyfriend up from our resort and he was amazing and very helpful from the start. Once we made it to Stingray Beach we were on a tour with about 18 other people and we were able to pet the stingrays and snorkel. Once again, Pedro was so knowledgeable about the Stingrays and answered any questions everyone had. I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Cozumel or surrounding areas!

All reviews
"great excursion"
in 24 reviews
"underwater camera"

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stingray beach was a good excursion we took while cruising on the Carnival Fantasy. We were shuttled there and back, and the ride was only about 5 minutes. They provide everything you need to snorkel, but I recommend bringing your own snorkel gear if you have it. Pedro, was our group leader and he was great, very funny and educated about the park and stingrays. He also answered all our questions about the park and animals in the park. They have a lot of stingrays, I think around sixty. They were different types and ranged in age from babies to large adults. They even have several nurse sharks, and we did see one of them. They have clean restrooms, a small bar/snack area, and plenty of outdoor seating. They even have an iguana and some parrots. This was a good tour and a good one for children.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My son, his girlfriend and I came here to swim with the stingrays. Our guide Fernando was very informative. All the guys helping were great, Jose and I forgot the others, sorry.
This was such a cool experience, petting, feeding and swimming with the stingrays.
I highly recommend this place. It was a great adventure for us. Thanks guys!!
Rhonda

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Make Stingray Beach a part your vacation when visiting Cozumel. This was definitely the highlight of our trip. My teenage kids who are hard to please absolutely loved it. The staff was amazing and truly cared for these stingrays. The lead female instructor was funny and a great educator. You start off in the shallow area feeding and holding the stingrays. Then you go to the deeper area and snorkel with all of the fish, stingrays and a few Nurse sharks. We did not feel rushed and truly enjoyed the experience.