“Very informative and interactive ”
Review of Stingray Beach

Stingray Beach
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Those in our party who did this loved it!!! Very different and gained knowledge of rays. My 13 yo gdaughter is a ray expert... this was the thrill if a lifetime for her.
My 38 yo daughter with autism was bothered by one touching her. She almost had a shutdown episode and it’s all she focused on that day.
My knees are bad and I was not allowed in as the floor of the ocean there is rocky. Our 4 yo was too young, but the 9 yo loved it.
There really wasn’t anything to keep the 4 yo occupied during the tour... so we ended up walking to the beach area just off of the premises and played in tide pools.
They really could fix up their “beach area” to keep youngsters entertained. Maybe offer refreshments, too.

All reviews
in 23 reviews
"great excursion"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed feeding and touching the stingrays, and then I enjoyed snorkeling in the deeper cove. The size of these days was impressive. Fernando and Leo were great handlers, and we felt safe with them all the time. I could have snorkeled for hours more. I recommend this activity if you visit Cozumel.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend Stingray Beach. Short taxi ride or a nice walk. Pedro and Caty were very informative. Learned a lot about stingrays. He was also very funny! They provided all the equipment needed and took pics for us. They are hatching and releasing young and using the program to inform people and help save the the planet.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This place is great! Pedro came to pick me and my boyfriend up from our resort and he was amazing and very helpful from the start. Once we made it to Stingray Beach we were on a tour with about 18 other people and we were able to pet the stingrays and snorkel. Once again, Pedro was so knowledgeable about the Stingrays and answered any questions everyone had. I definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Cozumel or surrounding areas!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Stingray beach was a good excursion we took while cruising on the Carnival Fantasy. We were shuttled there and back, and the ride was only about 5 minutes. They provide everything you need to snorkel, but I recommend bringing your own snorkel gear if you have it. Pedro, was our group leader and he was great, very funny and educated about the park and stingrays. He also answered all our questions about the park and animals in the park. They have a lot of stingrays, I think around sixty. They were different types and ranged in age from babies to large adults. They even have several nurse sharks, and we did see one of them. They have clean restrooms, a small bar/snack area, and plenty of outdoor seating. They even have an iguana and some parrots. This was a good tour and a good one for children.