Barracuda(Cozumel)
US$215
US$120
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Amigos Hostel Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$44
US$34
  • Restaurant
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$27
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
US$277
US$201
US$23
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
1,412 results
All reviewsmaster suitefish tacositalian restaurantpeninsula restaurantsemi private poolwater bedsdouble balconyvina del marsushi stationbeach bedsdive housebeach sidefood and beverage managermain barthe grillocean viewbreakfast and lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everyone has their own expectations, experience, and opinion. My personal experience and opinion is that although this is not a huge resort, it is decently sized, convenient, and friendly. Even with the flies that are trying to survive and get your food when you’re sitting outside at the buffet, it was still an amazing view looking out towards the sea while having breakfast or lunch and I enjoyed the unlimited mimosas! They have an Italian restaurant, a Mexican restaurant, a seafood restaurant which has amazing food, and of course the buffet. If you’re traveling in large groups of five or more always allow time to be seated. Of course it was always fun to hang out in the swim up pool bar, but it is completely amazing to sit or lay down over the sea itself and just look out or look into the water and see all the beautiful fish and sea life. Most of the staff is really nice but I have to wholeheartedly thank Aaron for the amazing service and attention he gave to us (family of 10) at all times. Caty is another amazingly sweet young lady who works hard and is genuine. Adrian is super friendly and great life guard. Regardless of the fact that there isn’t exactly a huge beach area it doesn’t matter because it is a beautiful tropical place and you feel comfortable and relaxed. Just sit back, have a drink, and enjoy the beauty that is available to you. If you decide to venture out to a beach area there’s a location called San Francisco beach and in that area they have what is considered a waterpark which consist of huge floats in the sea that you’re able to climb up and jump off and enjoy. There you also have jetski’s and other things to enjoy.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Skysdlmt
Walter C, Gerente at Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us. At Fiesta Americana we strive to make every stay, as close to perfection as possible and we will continue working hard in this direction. Comments like yours have always been of great assistance in fulfilling this mission.

We really appreciate your constructive criticism and suggestions shared with us, it’s importance is priceless in an effort to provide comfort and relaxing moments to our guests.

Thank you again for your valuable review and recommendations, please feel free to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I arrived here for a 4 night stay and was totally surprised due to the fact that there were so many good reviews. We had an ocean view room which smelled like mildew. I do have breathing problems so it was very hard for me to breathe. After expressing this to the workers it took them almost til the end of the day to change rooms, which still smelled but not as bad and after coming home all of or belongings smelled as well. Overall, I would not recommend anyone to stay here. They are not clean, if you have food allergies they do not practice safe food handling and many of my family members belongings came up missing!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Schamir N

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was very concerning to learn that we failed to meet your expectations during the time you spent at Fiesta Americana Cozumel, please accept my apologies for inconveniences you mentioned in your valuable feedback. I assure you that the circumstances you described are not typical with the high standards that we strive to provide. We have been recognized by almost all our TripAdvisor followers, as one of the hotels with the best staff in Cozummel and we take pride in creating memorable experiences for our guests and to hear what you went through is completely unacceptable. Our managers have received your feedback and we are working on improvements that will allow us to meet all the expectations of our guests.
Thank you again and on behalf of all Fiesta Americana Cozumel team, we hope for the opportunity to serve you again and to do our best to make your future vacation an exceptional and memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here before in 2011 before the hotel's renovation. Now it has been divided into two properties - the Fiesta Americana and the Experiean (I think that's what t called). I decided to book the Fiesta American because it's next to the water and has pier access for scuba diving (the purpose of my trip). Overall, it's a very good All0Inclusive experience with good food and very friendly staff. There are a couple reservations: 1. Despite the newly renovated rooms, the AC does not work well (the room is never cool enough for the hot and humid summer days). 2. the main pool area is constantly noisy with loud music. I understand that's to create the

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Edwin C

Thank you very much for your review and feedback about our hotel. I would also like to thank you for recognizing our team for their effort to provide exceptional service to our guests, and thanks for the last points we will work very hard make it perfect.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a marvelous week at Fiesta Americana. The staff went out of their way to make our vacation special. The snorkeling is some of the best in the world and it is right across the street from your room.The food was good if you made good choices. The fruit was always fresh and sweet. The buffet at the beach was plentiful and nicely presented. We brought young children and they had a wonderful time in the pools. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who loves the beach, warm sunshine, and food and drinks in abundance.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank suzyfrasco

Thank you for your comments. I’m happy to know that your stay at Fiesta Americana Cozumel was excellent and met with your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the most amazing time at Fiesta Americana - Cozumel! So much, that we are going back in December! There is something for everyone there. The restaurants were great and a lot of variety. The rooms and the resort was very clean. The staff was EXCEPTIONAL - they took such good care of us and were so friendly. Arturo made daily recommendations of things for us to do - even away from the resort. Marco and Aaron and Jose waited on us at different restaurants daily! Ena, the chef heard that we loved Cochinita Pibil and made it specially for us one day at breakfast. And the next day, she gave me the recipe!! SERVICE! One thing that no one really talked about but should is the beautiful, peaceful and relaxing spa area! My husband and I had a massage one day and there are women's and men's relaxation rooms with a hot tub, sauna and steam room.

For those of you looking at pictures and trying to decide - or reading reviews, I can tell you two things (I know because I read them and was a little apprehensive at first):

1. Yes, there is a road to cross between the hotel and the ocean, but it is the tiniest little practically one lane road, and it's one way traffic. You REALLY cannot tell that there's a road - it's more like the entrance driveway to the hotel. My husband and I walked 2 miles each day on that road. It's not loud and hardly any traffic - so don't let that keep you away.
2. I read the reviews before going and read some complaints about there not being "beach access". I was a bit apprehensive at first because I am very much a walk right into the ocean but we decided to go anyway. It's true, there is not a walk right into the water type situation, however, there are ladders from the lounging area right into the water (they are slippery so be careful) and there are stairs that go down from the sandy beach part too. Once I saw it and got in the water from those points, I was glad we decided to go and it was not a big deal. The water is AMAZING just off shore of the hotel - the snorkeling is great!!

We can't wait to get back!

Room Tip: All rooms face the water - beautiful views!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jlgnorton

Thank you for qualifying our services so highly, it's truly our pleasure to know that your stay with us was excellent.
We all are looking forward to this special honor of welcoming you back to Fiesta Americana Cozumel.