US$115
US$146
US$120
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Amigos Hostel Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$24
Hotels.com
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$26
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
Amaranto Bed and Breakfast(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$263
US$201
US$43
US$39
  • Restaurant
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
6,017 results
All reviewsnorth towerla verandafishnew towerindoor restaurantorder off the menupiano playerreservation restaurantsit down restaurantfancy restauranta la carte restaurantfajitasocean viewmake reservationsdive shopthe furybuffet food
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is our 13 year coming back to this hotel, what is interesting about meeting people you will find that most people are returning from multiple years. That should tell you something about the Resort.for the price you will not find a hotel with the view this one has.90% of rooms have views of the beach. The resort is known for being laid back and a place you can relax, but if you want to do stuff you can still be very active. No real night life other than music night movie night.For the food the buffet has greatly improved, but I still reccomend ordering off the menu.We always eat breakfast and lunch but go into town for good dinners for not so much, ask me I'll tell you where to go.rooms are clean and always fresh. I have never had a issue that was never fixed.rooms are cool ,room service it's fast

Room Tip: Old but very friendly staff. SAFE
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Eric O
Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you want to be pampered and swaddled in luxury this is not the place for you. You get what you pay for ! We paid a descent price and had a good time. The rooms were nice and big but the beds were hard. The drinks were made with subpar mixers and were not good. The food was good, but very repetitive. I would come back for a family trip on a budget but if my husband and I return we will pay the extra to stay at a better resort. That being said, people from other resorts walked over to our beach because El Cozumela has the best snorkeling right there!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Apphia M
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This place is our home away from home. We have been staying here, every summer, for 11 years. It has had its ups and downs and this trip was an up.

The staff was amazing. Carlos Sanchez, Front Desk Manager, is so welcoming, kind and friendly. He always makes sure our stay is amazing. Virginia at the front desk is a sweetheart. Actually, everyone at the front desk did an amazing job!!

Room: We stay in the north tower, our son loves it. We had a great room. We stay there every year so we know what to expect. The beds are hard and pillows are even harder. But, we are in paradise. The room was always clean, plenty of towels and the AC was working great! No complaints at all on the room.

Food: The food here is not bad, it can just get repetitive. I am assuming that could happen at any hotel? Breakfast is good, we order off the menu for lunch and dinners were fine. We went downtown to eat a few nights (we were there for 7 nights) but when were did eat at the hotel, everything was fine. Can't really complain about anything. I do wish they would have fresh guacamole, no onions, just fresh avocados. I crave that! The chips are amazing!!

The staff: AMAZING. Everyone seemed so happy this year. Lots of smiles and we were very well taken care of!! Jose was great. They really did a great job this year!! I was happy to see them seem much happier this year than in some of the past years!

Hotel: It is an older hotel but it is small and everything is close. The beach is amazing. We enjoy being able to walk up and down the beach. The water is beautiful and our favorite part of the hotel!!

We had a great trip and plan on returning next summer and I can't wait!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Labelgirl
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Stayevd 8/26/17 - 9/217... Service was excellent...rooms were clean but dated. No face cloth and you get 1 hand towel with 2 bath towels daily. Oh yes, and only 1 bottled water! Friends of ours had bought a cooler of water for us which was very nice as it was needed! The lobby and inside restaurant were extremely HOT since there was no air conditioning in either. Wifi is only in the lobby!!! Very "buggy" this time of year even in the open lobby and restaurant (bring repellant!)
Since this was off season..it was nice to get a chair anywhere at anytime! The staff was right there at any time for your request whether at the beach or pool. Sergio, Manuel and Angel always made sure we were "happy-happy"...it was great!
We did like the food. I especially liked the chicken fajitas. The food and deserts in the
only inside restaurant (La Veranda) were good. All in all we had it was a nice stay with good friends BUT PLEASE do something about that HOT lobby! We did find the people of Cozumel very friendly and hard working.
Hope to be back someday.......Nice restaurants and bars in town.

Room Tip: A high floor is a must!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank BRENDA C
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Been here many times and LOVE El Coz. Never been in late August though, and the mosquitoes were horrible. It really put a damper on our "off season" visit. No crowds, those that were there were all regular guests. We coated up with spray and lotion each evening, but still couldn't spend any time on our balcony or outdoors because they'd get in the elevators/rooms/hallways, etc. Staff left out spray by the bars and desk, which helped . On a positive note, the ocean was perfect, the weather beautiful and there's not a better view from a room anywhere in Mexico. Ate at the buffet for breakfast and lunch, but had fresh eggs made in the morning and ordered off the menu for lunch. The chicken fajitas were awesome. I had them 4 times! Veranda Restaurant was fabulous this trip. Miss our sweet piano player, but I found the food better than past trips. I wouldn't touch the outside snack area, but the menu food is really good. Drinks are still only so-so, but the service is great. No internet in the room, but got it in the lobby and both restaurants. Really enjoyed the peaceful visit without the crowds and having to wait in line for everything. This is still my favorite hotel in Mexico.

Room Tip: best rooms are in the new tower. Anything 4th floor up will have a spectacular ocean view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family