Open today: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
We love blue magic!

We had the most amazing time doing our open water diver certification with blue magic. Renata... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Laurengabriella
San Francisco, California
via mobile
Divemaster Program - best decision! :)

The last 8 weeks I spent in Cozumel doing my divemaster program at Blue Magic Scuba and I simply... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
rafgoo
Vienna, Austria

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from US$92.59
from US$215.00
from US$60.00
from US$55.00
More Info
All reviews dive shop dive master dive sites the reefs valet service open water course office staff night dive diving experience great diving fun dives advanced open water experienced divers boat captain padi certification marine life personal service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spent a week diving with Blue Magic Scuba in March,2021. I returned to BMS after getting my Open Water and Advanced Open Water certifications in January 2020 - only the pandemic prevented me from coming back earlier. This is the only dive shop I will use in Cozumel. Management and administration are caring and efficient, while the instructors, dive masters and crew are personable and experienced, and fully committed to your safety and enjoyment. Now that I have my own equipment, I truly appreciated the valet dive service BMS provides: I didn’t have to lug around my equipment, wash or store it. BMS took care of my equipment from boat to shop, and my clean and dry equipment was always back at the boat by the time we arrived the next day (BMS also provided the transportation to the boat from the shop). Great people, great service and a great time. Hoping squeeze in another trip this summer!

Date of experience: March 2021
Javi A, Manager at Blue Magic Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Housmm1.

Thank you for your kind words. We love when our students come back to dive with us again and again. That motivate us to keep working hard to help to create safe and dedicated divers.

I hope to see you this summer.

Happy bubbles.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did our Open Water and Advanced Certification with Blue Magic and had an awesome time! Everyone was super nice and helpful, from the front desk to the boat captains. Our two dive masters, Myl and Renata, were very experienced, professional, great teachers and fun to be around, and paid a lot of respect to the beautiful underwater nature on Cozumel!:-) If you can, make sure you do a night dive with them!

If we ever come back we‘ll definitely go diving with them again!:-)

Date of experience: May 2021

Hello Claudio.

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your training. We take training new divers very seriously, so they can have a long and safe diving life. We will make sure that our staff reads your review. They are always very happy to know that their work is appreciated.

We hope to dive with you again soon.

The Blue Magic team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Did my open water cert with Blue Magic - fantastic experience. Myl was our instructor and she was amazing. Did two extra dives with her and blue magic after the course. Can't wait to come back again!

Date of experience: May 2021

Hello Colin.

We hope to dive with you again soon.

The Blue Magic team.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

You'll love the staff, the boat crew, and the dive masters at BMD! They are helpful, knowledgable, and joy to be around. On every dive we were able to see a wide variety of life on the reef, and I especially appreciated their professionalism at how the treated the aquatic life. Not the biggest shop on Cozumel, but they are by far the best. I will be diving with them again in the future!

Date of experience: April 2021
Javi A, Manager at Blue Magic Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Hello John.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure diving with you, and it was a shame we could not dive together more days. We price ourselves of treating the marine life with respect, we are only guests at their home. We are very glad to make Mr. Prickles happy.

I hope we dive together again in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

I did my deep diver certification with Myl and it was amazing! Great dives sites and an overall great environment. The staff is very friendly and helpful. You feel welcomed right away. I highly recommend this place whether you’re looking to get certified or just get a few dives in.

Date of experience: April 2021
Javi A, Manager at Blue Magic Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hello Justin.

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you had a good time. We always try to provide a nice and friendly experience for all our divers.

I hope we can dive together in the future again.