“Scuba with pepe”

Pepe Scuba Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI International Resort;located inside the Coral Princess Hotel.Open to the Public,offering 2 Tank Boat Dive trips,with pick up service from other locations.All levels-PADI Dive Certification Training,Snorkel trips,Night Diving,Equipment Rental.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Great diving and Sergio is fast boat and great people..cannot wait to go again..I just like the fast boat and scenic ride on a nice day down to the reefs.dove Palancer caves

Frank F, General Manager at Pepe Scuba Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thanks for the review.Glad you had a nice visit and hope to see you again.The pleasure was ourselves and Thanks again.Happy holidays.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"dove"
in 43 reviews

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Been there for a 2 tank dives morning, and I had an excellent moment!
Thank you captain and mi amigo el instructor, I just don’t have troubles to remember names!

Nothing much to say...

2 wrecks in a dive, a huge current other one, I mean I couldn’t expect more.

The equipment can me improved...

Food and snacks after dive...

Don’t do it often but I bought the tee from the shop as I loved this moment

Frank F, General Manager at Pepe Scuba Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Hola Amigo
Thank you for your time to share and glad you had a nice visit.The weather due to hurricane activity made the ocean conditions less than favorable.Hope to see you again Good job
Regards

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Great trip, 6 of us just dove 5 days with Pepe Scuba and had a great time and some fantastic dives.
We went with 1 new diver and Luis was great on the check out dive.
Dive Masters Sergio and Abdias were great on all our trips.
The boats were fast and the Captains were great.
I really can't say enough. I would recommend Pepe Scuba to any level diver.
Frank runs a fantastic operation
Thanks
Terry from New York

Frank F, General Manager at Pepe Scuba Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Hola Amigos:
Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us,The pleasure was ours.We had great weather,and a great group of divers.Thank You !!!! Hope to see you again if your travel and diving return you to our beautiful Cozumel Island.CHEERS

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Once again Frank and his staff provided outstanding diving service for our large group. Fast boats, attentive and safe divemasters and boat captains, and the overall cooperative spirit of all of the staff are the highlights of Pepe Scuba shop. Their excellent service is one of the main reasons our group has returned for our annual trip to the Coral Princess Hotel for over 20 years.

Frank F, General Manager at Pepe Scuba Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

We always look forward to your visit and Thank You for your patronage. Without you and our other regular divers ...well really "Friends"...would not be in business.Hope to see you again.Mark Tracey,Carlos, Ralph, Rex,Chet,Pat,John R, Larry,Tim,Darrell Moira Ian,Bob;Jeff Ellen,Martin Fiona et al.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2017

This was my 4th year diving in Cozumel, and every time I have booked with Pepe's. The first time I booked with Pepe's was because it is located on the premises of the Coral Princess Resort where I was staying. After my initial experience, it was clear that I did not need to look any further in the future. Frank, the owner, is as friendly and helpful person you could ever meet. His prices are very affordable and he will do every thing possible to accommodate your needs. A case in point: This year the group that I normally meet up with in late June-early July (usually 8-10 divers) was joined by a very large group that had always booked in June. Add in the normal number of occasional divers and you have a logistical mess on your hands. Frank normally runs 3 boats holding up to 9 divers, a dive- master and boat captain. Scheduling such numbers and skill levels under normal conditions would be a challenge, but Frank was also down a boat. Long story short, Frank rented and another boat, and worked with all the other divers to schedule additional afternoon dives so that everyone dove when they wanted with the group(s) they wanted to be with. Pepe's has all the rental equipment you need onsite, and Nitrox is available (additional fee) with 24 hour notice. The staff is friendly and professional. The dive-masters are conscientious and do an excellent job of leading their dives. The boats pick you up at the resort landing where Pepe's is located, and at the end of your dive there are 4 rinse tanks, 2 drying racks and 2 showers conveniently situated just to the right of the landing. If you are staying at another resort and can't get to Pepe's, you can arrange for the dive boat to pick you and your gear up nearby. I will book with Pepe's again next year.

1  Thank John_Beaufort_SC
Frank F, General Manager at Pepe Scuba Dive Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hola Amigo
Thank you for sharing your visit and taking time to write it.Thanks to all for the cooperación it certainly was a busy,crazy week with more divers than normal but somehow it all worked out.Having the good weather and excellent divers was a definite plus.We almost had to rent another boat which we are always glad to do when necessary.Hope to see you again when your World Travels return you to Cozumel.
Regards