We loved staying in this boutique hotel. Our room (#302) faced the azur water of Cozumel and the small cruise ship dock. The staff was friendly and accomodating, even allowing late check out after a morning dive. This location is just steps from shopping, dining and the dive boats. A fabulous, tasty breakfast buffet was included all for $95 USD. We recommend this highly for a short trip to Cozumel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana