“Rooftop Dining”

Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh seafood delivered daily, homemade pasta, and fresh baked bread. Everything is made in house, all of our sauces marinara, alfredo, and pesto. All of our desserts are made in our kitchen with fresh ingredients. fresh produce delivered daily. Homemade pizza's made to order. Our experienced waiters are helpful and courteous. We are happy to tailor your meal to your dietary needs.
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first dining experience on the trip. Very friendly staff. The food was very good. I had the shrimp, vegetables and rice. It was cooked perfectly. My husband’s red snapper fillets were delicious. My sister-in-law had chicken alfredo that looked delicious. I loved the rooftop view.

1  Thank Cazink

Reviewed 18 October 2017

After reading so many reviews we had to try La Terraza. We wound our way up the stairs and were greeted promptly by our server and I feel bad because I never asked him his name. We took in the specials which were listed on a board and were seated. I chatted up a the couple sitting at a table and it turned out to be one of the owners and what a delight she was. We ordered a Margarita and a Strawberry daiquiri, they were good but we have had better. We were served awesome complementary fresh Garlic bread and the hits just kept coming. We placed our orders for the Fettuccine and Lobster and the server asked if we wanted anything else and I asked if we could get some Calamari and we were so glad we did. It was the best Calamari we have ever had and we have had a lot, so fresh. The lobster and pasta was so good, so good.... to bring out my inner Neil Diamond. Fresh made delectable pasta, with a mild creamy Alfredo sauce and a very generous helping of fresh succulent Lobster. Our server brought a second basket of Garlic bread to us before he served the entree which we used to sop up all the good sauce. The server and owner both checked back to make sure everything was up to standards. We talked with the owner again before we left, she explained about how the pasta was all made fresh and that they were out that evening securing all the seafood for the next days dishes.

1  Thank kevolution_12
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for something different. This place delivered and then some. I had the lasagna and was very pleased with my choice. Salads were good and fresh, and drinks were good. Also nice to be sitting up on the balcony above the street, but the steps up can be a little intimidating, especially after a margarita or three.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoy coming back to this cool little rooftop restaurants. The ownership has changed but the drinks, food and service remains the same...Excellent!!!! Found La Terraza on accident, some 10 yrs ago, now it's on a short list of must go to when in Cozumel. Luckily, the cruise ship people are more concerned about places to get to easily, it leave true Cozumel visitors a chance to enjoy this wonderful place.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

What a gracious hostess and attentive servers we were blessed with. It may be the low season but they certainly do not cut back on their quality. Large portions of lobster and shrimp were well prepared. The grouper might have been a bit salty but the marinara sauce was beautifully light and flavorful. Key lime pie that was so rich and tangy and a perfectly done bowl of coconut ice cream finished off a great evening. The owners are from Washington state and so friendly that they must have some Texan blood in them somewhere. We will return. Oh! Don't miss the Pima colada. Best on the island.

The Terrace R, Owner at La Terraza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thanks you guys, enjoyed having you. We look forward to seeing you again