All reviews outdoor kitchen other guests home away from home wonderful hosts the main house garden room taco casa mission each morning cruise ship rented a car playa del carmen kathy baldwins casita turtles guesthouse
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop on a two week stay in Mexico. By far the best, the outdoor garden is fabulous! The rooms were clean and quiet! Hannah is a wonderful host. We have been to Cozumel about seven times. We wanted to do something different! All the places she recommended were exactly what we were looking for. We will definitely go back! Just like the Bible says, Be still and know that I am God. Baldwin house is just the place to do that.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Hannah N, General Manager at Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Oh Julie! that is just beautiful! And that is my intent at Baldwin's! An oasis in the midst of the island. Thank you so very much and we really enjoyed having all of you here.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

This is a "must repeat" kinda place. Hannah is an excellent host. Our room was perfect and the extensive gardens are a plant lovers dream. We really enjoyed our stay. Hannah also serves a delicious breakfast. The large common kitchen would serve families well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Hannah N, General Manager at Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

so much Mark and Jan! It was a delight to have you......and Taylor loved you too as you know! We will look forward to your next visit. Hope you had a great time on "otro lado". All the best, Hannah

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed here overnight and thought everything was great. The location is convenient, proprietor friendly and accommodating, and the facility was clean and comfortable. The puppy is sweet and the grounds are beautiful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hannah N, General Manager at Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thanks so very much Sarah, I really enjoyed our breakfast chat and you are an inspiring woman! We will await your return.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Staying st Baldwin’s made my Cozumel stay a lot more comforting. Debarked from a cruise ship and losing my mother in Cozumel was very frightening and overwhelming. Hannah made sure my daughter and I were safe, fed, and comforted. Taylor, her dog, was a special form of therapy during our week long stay. The place is secure, clean, and reasonably priced. I hope your reason for visiting Cozumel is for fun, and that you enjoy your stay with Hannah.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Hannah N, General Manager at Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Kelly and Lindsey - My deepest condolences remain with you. You are so kind to have taken a moment to write this with everything else going and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you for taking the time and Taylor and I both miss you!!! All the best, Hannah

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We enjoyed our 5 night stay at Baldwin's Guest House. Hannah makes you feel right at home as soon as you arrive. We had the Garden Room...nice large room with a king size bed and roomy bathroom. Breakfast was wonderful...and different each morning. The property is beautiful with all the plumeria trees, hibucus plants and other tropical plants. There is an aviary and listening to the birds in the morning while eating breakfast is so calming. After our dives, it was nice to come back and relax in the pool or play fetch with Hannah's dog Taylor (she's adorable) or pet one of the 3 cats (who finally warmed up to us.) Hannah's attention to detail and effort to make you comfortable is incredible. Thank you Hannah for a great time!

Room Tip: Our favorite room is the Garden Room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Hannah N, General Manager at Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you! It was an absolute delight to host both of you and our talks were so very interesting! Taylor is starting to warm up to doggy school...at least she isn't pulling on her leash to try and stay with me. All the best to you and Jill and I do hope you will return. Mi casa est su casa...... really.