All reviews tres pelicanos bedroom and bathroom small kitchenette bbq area drying area place to stay recommend villa dive shop two blocks other guests home away from home plunge pool town square restaurants and shopping living area the location is perfect dive gear
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Enjoyed the common area outside the room and met/received advice from several other guests on dining, snorkeling/scuba (Cervando), bicycle rental, etc. Experience was very positive and I'll return here next trip.

Room Tip: Carnival was underway when we were there, so there was some exterior noise for the first few days. End of the week was much quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This place is amazing. I was first introduced to this place by my parents that used to come for a week almost every year in January/February. So when I planned my dive vacation last October for early February I knew I was booking with Villas Las Anclas. This place does not disappoint! I love the proximity to absolutely everything. Friendly, secure and peaceful setting.

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank jamie w
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Right smack in the middle of everything - wonderful restaurants steps away, two blocks from the main plaza and unique, charming rooms. Each connected villa has a large living room/kitchen downstairs and a upstairs bedroom/bathroom. Well maintained, well decorated and really comfortable. The owners Doug and Jim are around and Karla and Rosie at the front desk are great as well. Nice little private pool and central outside area with lounges where all the rooms connect. The only tricky part in the cement spiral staircase to get upstairs, but it's manageable. You might pay a little more here but it's worth it. We plan to return.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2016

This was our second time to stay with Villas Las Anclas and it was wonderful as always. The staff is extremely friendly and the room is always ready and beautiful. It is within walking distance of the square and many great places to eat. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2016

I really can't say enough about how wonderful this hotel and the accommodations were on our recent trip to Cozumel. My husband decided we needed to stay in town and enjoy the locals instead of staying in an all-inclusive resort. He was so right about this!! Jim, Carla, Cesar ... all made the trip personal and unique. Carla made sure we knew all the good local spots. The hotel was close to everything and Carla was always there to make sure we had a taxi if we needed to get out any further. The hotel was super clean and was kept that way at all times. It was promptly cleaned when we left each day. Everything worked out great and we met some really awesome people. I felt so safe there in the courtyard area and we could visit with others that were staying there in the evenings. A really cool place to stay instead of the normal resort hotel. When the ships left town each day, the town center was almost empty and we were able to explore and enjoy the local scene without crowds.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple