US$115
Barracuda(Cozumel)
US$71
US$61
  • Beachfront
Blue Angel Resort(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$99
Amigos Hostel Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$20
Hotels.com
US$44
US$34
  • Restaurant
US$262
US$201
Beds Friends Hostel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$26
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
US$23
Baldwin's Guest House Cozumel(Cozumel)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbutterfly sanctuarybeach clubwithin walking distancesherripalmarislandscooter
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was unfortunate enough to spend only 1 week there, I would have "Loved" to make it more, but no more room in the inn. Quiet, relaxing, up when you want, cook what you want if you chose to, secure. Sherri Davis a very gracious hostess and Zuri always willing to help. If you're looking for a quiet, out of the way place to stay in Cozumel, you must try here...can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Studio villa, lots of room for 1 - 2 people. Water supplied, fridge, stove, coffee maker, microwave, blender, air conditioner plus a ceiling fan ... all the comforts of home ...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Herbal100
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I just got back from a week of diving in Cozumel and staying at IslaMar Villas and it was great. Sherri is very helpful and accommodating, the condo was nicely furnished, the bed was comfortable and the courtyard area was very tranquil.

Their are lots of "local" restaurants around which was nice and the other guests at the Villas were very friendly and not your typical tourists. Overall a really nice stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank 661micquinn
Reviewed 4 January 2014

My 13 y/o daughter and I spent a wonderful week at IslaMar while learning to scuba dive in Cozumel. Sherri and her staff are welcoming and helpful. The room was perfect for us -- comfortable and pleasant. No complaints. The pool and property are great and the location for us was perfect (away from the tourist center of town but easy walking distance to anything you need). This is definitely where we'll be staying when we come back to Cozumel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank erikb88
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This year we enjoyed three months at IslaMar Villas. We are returning visitors who have enjoyed visits to IslaMar for more than five years. We always look forward to returning to IslaMar, it is like returning home. Zuri and Miguel take excellent care of us as needed. One of these days, Art will shock Zuri and speak an entire sentence in Spanish to her, as Zuri has been trying to teach Art Spanish for over eight years. Sherri and Mauricio always stop by to check on each guest and make sure we all are enjoying our time at IslaMar. IslaMar is in conveniently located and in a nice neighborhood with a lovely park one block away. The neighborhood has many great restaurants walking distance from the Villas. There is an in-room guest book, which lists a variety of Island restaurants. There is free Internet and a guest telephone for local calls. The Villas are wonderfully maintained with all needed amenities. The beds provide a good night’s sleep so you’re energized for each new day’s activity. The swimming pool is maintained daily and the grounds are beautiful. You can relax in a hammock, read your book, and if you run out of books, there are extras in the commons area of the Villas. There is a good rinse tank if you have scuba or snorkel gear to rinse. IslaMar makes a wonderful kickoff point for each day’s activity. IslaMar is a great place to stay for a short or long visit. We suggest a long visit so you can see all the wonderful things the Island offers and if you stay long, enough you will become one of the regulars is IslaMar. We look forward to returning to IslaMar each year that we can!
Art and Pam

Room Tip: Each Villa is wonderful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pam B
Reviewed 27 July 2013

What more could you ask for. I travel alone and look for smaller places where it is clean and quiet. I hate those all inclusive places where people seem to just sit around and drink at the pool. I came down for diving and the package with Dive Paradise and Isla mar Villas was a perfect fit. 15 dives over 5 days and a villa all to myself at a great price. I was out most of the time but always found my villa clean and the grounds wonderfully maintained when I was there. It is a 20 to 25 minute walk to the shops and stores down by the water front but I enjoy meeting the people that live where I am staying and had some great experiences with many locals I met each day on my walk. (Taxis were cheap but as I said I like the walk). The owner Sherri even drove me to the airport on the day I left. I definitely recommend Isla mar Villas to singles or couples who want to be part of the community and who want the freedom to experience Mexico for real.

Room Tip: I was in Villa 6 on the ground floor, pool, hot tub and dive gear rinse tank right out the door in the courtyard but all rooms where equally close.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo