“They Just Make You Feel Welcome!”
Review of Los Ninos

Los Ninos
Ranked #201 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Super friendly staff, and great cheap eats. Very cool little restaurant. A great place to sit, eat and just feel the flow of the island. They made me feel like they wanted my business, and wanted me to return. I really dig that!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We eat at many restaurants during our 7 night stay on the island. Mostly we go back to our favorites, but usually try at least a couple of new ones. Never have we been disappointed.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed in the area and happened to stumble on Los Ninos. Not Ninos (which is a pizza place on the island) Painted Bright green, you can't miss it and you shouldn't. My family (4) ordered breakfast(s) with the works, juice, coffee etc, and it was around $130 pesos for everyone. The food is good and the the family that runs it are incredible. The mother would hold our young daughter so my wife could chow down her breakfast. A hidden gem but worth the trip outside the 'touristy' area (cheap cab ride) and a authentic breakfast. Check it out.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We ate here twice and enjoyed it very much for breakfast. We could not eat all the food. Very affordable and good.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is a real treat. The staff are friendly and prompt, The food was delicious and well prepared. The value was fabulous. Make sure you go for breakfast or lunch as it is not generally open for dinner.