All reviews jerry leona home away from home shared kitchen place to stay corpus christi minute walk rinse tanks scuba equipment rooms are big other guests close to downtown hosts island dive refrigerator palapa hangers
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Extremely friendly (canadian) owners, are trying to help in any possible way. Rooms are big, bathroom huge, shared kitchen (that I usually don't use because theire mostly filthy) was brilliantly clean. There is even a spot to wash and dry your own diving gear if you like. Location is also great: close to a big grocery store, close to the car ferry but still just a medium walk away from the town center.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We just finished our tenth stay at the C.R.I. That's how much we like it. Consistently clean, well cared for and friendly. Very close to supermarkets and great places to eat. We enjoy hanging out on the top level watching the sunset or sunrise, or just cooking dinner and having drinks with other guests. Jerry and Leona do a fantastic job of taking care of the place and we enjoy their company as well! Nice comfortable beds and large walk in showers, also a fridge in your room.WiFi works well and Leona has a great lady she knows who will come and do massages at good prices. Just finished a month long stay, looking forward to next year!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Great place. Exactly as described! great location and the nicest owners!!
Room is very comfortable, clean with basic toiletries. Also has small fridge. On roof (up one story or 2) is a communal kitchen with everything essential you need (but hate to buy on vacation, like spices, oils, etc) to make a great meal, whether to share or not.
We met some of the other guests staying in other rooms, which was nice too. Feels like a home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NCathy N
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I loved my 2nd stay here recently ( early Dec.)weather was very comfortable!
I would recommend staying at Jerry and Leona's friendly Coral Reef Inn every time...look no further! Roomy second floor bedroom with private sitting area but my favorite space is the 3rd floor open air (palapas) kitchen/dining/wine-sipping/conversation area! Shopping is close and as a single lady I feel safe walking anywhere.
You won't find a more accommodating helpful couple....they know all the best spots to visit and eat. Until next time. Cheers Janet

Room Tip: 2nd floor has bigger brighter rooms
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Another Fantastic Stay at the CRI, A friend and I stayed there for a week and just explored the Island, kicked back and relaxed...The Inn was spotlessly immaculate - Just like all the other stays ( as I would not stay anywhere else) And I loved how they painted the upstairs with the new roof too... Always a cut above the rest !! And as usual Jerry and Leona ( the Hosts) were very helpful and accommodating.. Nice to meet other guests that stay there too whether they are divers or people like us just looking for a winter break..... And what a 3rd floor view....
Wishing I was still there now....
For Sure Same Time Next Year !!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are Great but I prefer the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends