“Delicious meal!”

Los Nopales
Ranked #129 of 420 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 February 2018

My wife and I tried Los Nopales on our last night in Cozumel last Saturday. We had read great reviews and it did not disappoint. The owner came over and visited with us, very gracious and welcoming. My wife had pork fajitas and I had Nopales with steak and cheese. Both were fabulous. Very reasonable pricing, portions too big to finish, delicious home made corn tortillas. It was a great experience, 2 big entrees and 3 beers for less than $15 U.S. Don't miss this place when you are in Cozumel.

3  Thank John M

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This is a great little place to eat and we have enjoyed it numerous times. Not much English spoken, but whatever you point to will be good! There is also a young woman who makes tortillas with a press that is very interesting to see.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I gave this place five stars because the food was delicious and they offer beer. Also because the service was attentive. This is not a fancy place, but the food and service was much better than other places listed as better on TripAdvisor. I was very satisfied as was my boyfriend, who can be quite picky and a high maintenance diner. We will return.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Tried this place as it was in walking distance of our condo. It was decent, and economical. The al pastor tacos we're a little dry and chewy, but the napoles (prickly pear) we're a tasty option I had not experienced before. The cerveza was cold, and we watched the locals picking up pizza. Maybe we will try next visit.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

It was a Sunday so a lot of restaurants are closed. We were at home nearby and rather then head into down town we though we would take a walk and see what local eatery we could find...... well!!! I have walked past Los Nopales several times and as we walked past we decided this would be our cuisine for the night. We decided on takeaway. We are English and the waitress was so so helpful! They had a Spanish and English menu. We had the chicken fajitas and beef and pork tacos. Best Mexican food I have had so far on the island. So cheap. Big portions. Lovely staff. We will be finitely be coming back regularly. Whether your a local or on vacation you need to give this cute local restaurant a try