“Amazing Breakfast”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here yesterday morning, and both of our meals were excellent. He had the Poblano stuffed peppers and I had the coconut French toast. Both were excellent meals, and the coffee is also amazing, bottomless cup. We would definitely come back to this restaurant again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (4,284)

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Had lunch today and food and service were good. Had fish tacos but large portion three soft shells piled with fish. Hubby had steak burrito and there were two. Good but for us should have split a meal. Reasonable cost and cute atmosphere. Hear they also have great breakfast but haven't tried that. Awesome Church across street with great view of ocean and neat art/ jewelry gallery next to church.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

My gal and I have eaten breakfast here three times having something different every time and they have sent us home happy and full each visit. Great food here and I will be looking forward to trying more things off the menu.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

It's crowded, be prepared to wait. Juices were fresh and tasty. we ordered fish tacos which were brimming with lightly coconut- breaded fish and had a tasty mango salsa I couldn't get enough of, and French toast which was more of a coconut-almond pancake which was also superb. The portions were very generous and the atmosphere was fun and lively. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Went by on our way to pick up our golf cart and decided to stop for a late breakfast. So glad we did. Had the coconut almond French toast and coffee. Went back 2 days later for the eggs benedict. Quick and friendly service