“wonderful stay, clean, and beautiful.”

Francis Arlene Hotel
Ranked #28 of 37 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Reviewed 3 November 2017

located quiet area but close walking distance to everything. the sea close enough to walk to. loved the colorful and unique building, terraces . my only regret, we forgot to leave a tip for room cleaner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed there several years in a row always very clean and Rolando is very helpful. Coming back every year!
Updates to the hotel rooms are great and enjoy closeness of everything including beach.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This was my first time staying here. Upon check in I was told that the room I booked wouldn't be available but they would switch me the following day. No problem. Put us in a room on the rooftop, 4th floor. Not happy about the steps, but ok for a day, right? Next morning when I asked about moving and commented about too many steps, they said they didn't have a different room. Later that second day tried to use the shower and it barely trickled out. I had enough. Went to the front desk again and this time they DID have a room, on the first floor, ready to move into. Room 2 was much better. They re-gained their customer-service status with that move. One thing I really liked about the place is that it is adults only and quiet. But I will probably seek other accommodations on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank EZonMaria
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Francis Arlene 2 years ago and really enjoyed my time with the staff and guests. This hotel has the family feel with lots of guests that come back year after year!

A special thanks to Manuela, Jerry, Orlando, Pedro and Candy for making our stay so comfortable!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

VERY dirty in the shower and cockroaches outside our room. We met many people that had the same experience.
Dirty sheets and pillowcases.
The guy that worked there were not nice when we told him
This, so we didn't feel comfortable to stay here. And we will never come back and can't recommend this to anybody.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple