Casa de los Suenos(Isla Mujeres)
US$254
US$224
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$135
Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$80
Official Hotel
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
US$204
US$136
Hotel La Joya(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$122
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$79
Agoda.com
US$584
US$556
Priceline
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
US$778
US$434
Hotels.com
All reviewsother hotels in the areasmall kitchenmexican hotelbalcony doorcoffee makerthe air conditioningislarefrigeratorcleanlinessaccommodationstelevision
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed there several years in a row always very clean and Rolando is very helpful. Coming back every year!
Updates to the hotel rooms are great and enjoy closeness of everything including beach.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This was my first time staying here. Upon check in I was told that the room I booked wouldn't be available but they would switch me the following day. No problem. Put us in a room on the rooftop, 4th floor. Not happy about the steps, but ok for a day, right? Next morning when I asked about moving and commented about too many steps, they said they didn't have a different room. Later that second day tried to use the shower and it barely trickled out. I had enough. Went to the front desk again and this time they DID have a room, on the first floor, ready to move into. Room 2 was much better. They re-gained their customer-service status with that move. One thing I really liked about the place is that it is adults only and quiet. But I will probably seek other accommodations on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank EZonMaria
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Francis Arlene 2 years ago and really enjoyed my time with the staff and guests. This hotel has the family feel with lots of guests that come back year after year!

A special thanks to Manuela, Jerry, Orlando, Pedro and Candy for making our stay so comfortable!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

VERY dirty in the shower and cockroaches outside our room. We met many people that had the same experience.
Dirty sheets and pillowcases.
The guy that worked there were not nice when we told him
This, so we didn't feel comfortable to stay here. And we will never come back and can't recommend this to anybody.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2016

The Hotel major strength is the location since it is very close to avenida Hidalgo, the main restaurants and shopping street, and to Playa Norte the nicest beach in Isla. The building is nicely decorated and pleasantly substantial: balconies, some colorful stain glass panels, a nice courtyard, and a warm lobby with armchairs which belong to "Alice in Wonderland". The personnel are very kind, especially Rolando, always ready to go an extra mile to help you and make you happy. Cleanliness can be erratic, despite they change towels every day. But on arrival I had to dust the cabinets before I hanged our clothes. Bathroom is small, shower spacious and with good flow of water and water temperature. Our room was a bit small, on the third floor with no elevator. Fortunately Rolando helped with the suitcases. (Thank you Rolando!) But above all the room was noisy and hot since it was on the main street, with westerly sun beating one of the sliding glass balcony door. We also had to keep the curtain closed on this sliding door for privacy. Of course there is air conditioning and ceiling fan but we do not like to use it at night. I would highly recommend a room in the back wing!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple