“Always fun!”
Review of Hemingway's Grill

Hemingway's Grill
Ranked #150 of 258 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Tried getting the street address but they do have a site - a great place - 21°15'29.51"N 86°44'53.31"W Once again... doesn't come up on your site
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Am local place with a rowdy, fun atmosphere! If you don't mind some noise, it's awesome! Good beer and good folks!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Have a real cantina experience. Most are located back through a dark alley but this is open with a great porch. Loud music and lots of beer.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I went in Feb 29th to take pictures because we were told it was closing March 1st. I have Hemingway relatives so I wanted pictures for my mom. Nice art work but I never ate or drank there. It's been there a while.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Was told by locals that it was a good, cheap place for beer. Made the mistake of not asking how much beers were. Waitress was very friendly and brought me and my wife 5 beers each over a 3 hour time frame. Cheap beers on the island are 20 to 25 pesos each. Our bill, 1100.00 pesos. That's 110.00 pesos per beer. They claim we had to pay for the company of our waitress, who was not busy and sat down and talked to us. When we complained they laughed at us. I was robbed of only 900 pesos equal to 56 dollars US, but I will not rest until everyone in the world is warned. This could happen at any restaurant on Isla Mujeres. Beware!

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Chuck S
Reviewed 8 January 2016

My bride and I tried to have a happy hour drink and an appetizer here one afternoon. All the outside table were full, and the inside music was so loud we decided to leave...

Date of visit: November 2015