“Nice place with a nice sea view ”
Review of INTI Beach

INTI Beach
Reserve a table
Thu, 06/05
20:00
Ranked #40 of 1,393 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place has a nice sea view and seating options. Food is good, and way more expensive compared to the Fusion place nearby.
3 fish tacos are for 275 pesos, and the taste is good but the same you can get from a street tacos for 4 times cheaper.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (707)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently visited and we were waited on by Jorge. Had a great time! One member of our group got a massage that he LOVED. We had great food and drinks and the vibes were chill but fun. DJ came later in the evening and the fire pits were lit and it was a total vibe. Would def go back on another trip!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent 12 days in Playa, and Inti was by far our favorite beach club for an entire day. Lots of sun, great food, bathrooms and massage are clean and easy. Fun, but chill. Our server, Edwin, and the rest of the staff took great care of us all day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I have been to Inti Beach 4 times during our vacation. Every time we come it is absolutely wonderful, the service is 5 star and Jose is especially prompt and a great server (ask for him at the hostess stand). Inti beach is a great option if you are looking for a stellar wine list, great service, beach access and a friendly environment. Music has always curated a great ambience with a dj on the weekend. This is a hidden gem in playa and you will not disappointed if you spend your beach holiday there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wanted a lazy day at the beach, but had yet to visit a “beach club”.

Got a seat to lounge-in and my server, José, was attentive and keep the beers coming

I enjoyed a light lunch, treated myself to an amazing back massage, and loved the time I spent here!

Great way to take a dip, have some food/drink, and have the comfort of your belongings being safe. Access to the bathrooms (shower is a big plus!) is convenient if you want to enjoy this lovely beach spot.

Good DJ too, played up tempo music, but nothing obnoxious. Nice vibes for sure.

Would def recommend, I’m glad I stopped by! Have a margarita! Or try a local lagar, from Tulum ;)