If you are traveling to Playa del Carmen you MUST stay at the Maya Villa Condos, and condo 403 is spectacular. The condos appear to be the nicest in all of Playa del Carmen with incredible amenities, a first rate gym, and in the perfect location: situated on a quaint street a block from the beach and a block from 5th Avenue. Maya Villa 403 has a rooftop deck which I have learned is also a must! My husband and I would spend the day at the beach club and then head back to the condo when the sun started to go down. We would head right up to the rooftop deck to see the sunset and sit in the hot tub. There is nothing quite as relaxing as that! The rooftop deck has incredible views and you can see all the way to Cozumel. If you plan to go on a couples getaway to Playa del Carmen this year I would highly recommend this condo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a unique combination of modern luxury and Mayan magic at this exquisite condo hotel located steps from the white sand beach. Seventeen spacious condominiums are nestled among lush vegetation that make this condo hotel your own tropical oasis. The condominium is surrounded by Mayan art, handcrafted by the region's most talented Mayan artists. Enter trough the great Mayan arch, and find yourself in the midst of greenery, cascading waterfalls, and a sparkling heated pool made of jade-colored and gecko-shaped mosaic and glass that give it the name of Jewel of Playa. Some of the penthouses offer amazing views of the Caribbean sea which is just half of a block away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel And Beach Club
- Maya Villa Condo Hotel & Beach Club Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico