This is a average hotel that looks nice and relies heavily on the fact that its a 3min walk from the beach. Apart from that theres really nothing to it. Rooms, average. Breakfast, average (and not a buffet). Shower, average. Bathroom had a flying ant infestation at night and then they would go away in the morning. And this is probably the only hotel I have ever stayed in that I did not speak with the staff for more that 2 minutes. Apart from hello, no one spoke to us to ask how we were doing or how our stay was going. I know some peoplw like that and like to be left alone. But just abit more of a friendlier approach would be nice. Lile I said, if this place wasn't so close to the beach it wouldn't have anything to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colibri is located on the Beachfront of Playa del Carmen, close to restaurants, banks, shops, tour sites, fifth avenue -- the most visited commercial street in Playa --, and Cancun International Airport. It was designed to provide all comforts and services expected by the travelers of today at affordable rates. Our friendly staff & manager shall give response to your requests and needs as fast as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Colibri Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colibri Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Colibri Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Colibri Beach Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico