“Wonderful breakfast”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2016

We went this morning and arrived before they opened. They invited us straight in and said we could sit in their garden. It was a little garden of paradise, very tranquil. They brought us freshly squeezed Orange juice and delicious coffee. My husband and I had the hangover breakfast which was extremely yummy. The kids had homemade bagels. The waitress was so friendly and smiley and made us feel very welcome. We would definitely go again.

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

The hangover breakfast is the cure
Great garden to have your meal in .
Great friendly staff
The place is a real treat
Nice fresh juice
And great coffee

Reviewed 25 March 2016

This place was so highly reviewed I had to try it. The food is delicious - I basically had a meat plate for breakfast and loved every bite. I did almost have a bird poop on my plate (landed next to it on table) but the garden setting is so beautiful you won't care!

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Beautiful garden restaurant - delicious breakfast and friendly staff - all for <100 pesos. I had breakfast there every morning while staying in Tulum Centro- by the 3rd time they knew my "regular" order.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Easy to find, very friendly personal, amazing backyard garden, fantastic breakfast, selfmade bread, selfmade beef, selfmade nearly everything, very well organized, charming atmosphere and you can speak german :-)
If you are in Tulum Azafran is a MUST!!!

1  Thank Raphael B