“Desayuno bonita”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Found this lovely place for breakfast and glad I did. Set a little back from the main road in downtown, and walked into a nice courtyard garden out the back. Owned by a friendly german lady and served by smiley locals. Selected the aptly named hangover breakfast which was great value and came with lovely sausages, bacon and eggs, and fresh tasty bread and butter. Proper coffee which was expertly refilled throughout the meal and afterwards. Great value meal and a very smooth operation. Sorted my breakfast requirement's for the duration of my stay in tulum, just disappointing I didn't find it earlier. A must go place - best breakfast in town by far.

1  Thank Warren L

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Azafran is by far my favorite breakfast spot in Tulum. I love the staff, the garden is perfectly picturesque, the food is delicious and prices are awesome. My go to is their hangover special, with an extra side of the homemade bread and marmalade. I've been here many times and have always had a wonderful experience, I even left my purse once and the waitresses were kind enough to keep it until I was able to return and pick it up. All family and friends I've taken here have loved it just as much! Now with free wifi if you need

1  Thank mrosa1383
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The best place for breakfast. Love it!
Everytime I Have visitors, I like to go to Azafran and get an amazing Matacrudas.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Warm atmosphere. Lovely staff. Quick service. The food is amazing! Stopped here before heading back to the airport. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We had breakfast here twice during our stay in Tulum. The hangover breakfast is the best value anywhere. Fill up with tasty food for a few bucks. The place isn't much to look at, but the overall experience is good.