US$427
Zamas(Tulum)
US$164
US$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$147
US$331
Coco Tulum(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$156
  • Beachfront
Maya Tulum Resort(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$122
US$678
All reviewsmain avenuenearby clubcozy hotelshared balconylow seasonclean roomsother hotelsrivieraac
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Nice, clean rooms
The breakfast was ok
Quite close to the night-life of the city, but nothing ear plugs couldn't fix.
A bit pricy for what you get, but a great location and free bikes.
The last night our room was flouded with rain water (so was some of our stuff) - that kind of ruined the overall experience.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a refreshing break from the very active main drag. Spoiled though, by screaming loud rock and roll from live bands till 4am from a nearby bar. Staff rather indifferent. Light breakfast included. Bike rental cheaper for guests than other rental places along Ave. Tulum.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This place was a big disappointment for me and my wife. It was highly recommended by the Lonely Planet guide (2016 edition), and that makes me wonder if the Lonely Planet staff was even here. Let me be clear... it's not a terrible place, but it's way too expensive for what it's really worth, and there were many turnoffs. The place was clean, but the rooms were very dark. It seemed to me that the place was built in the 90's, and hasn't been upgraded since. Lot of noise in the morning that won't let you sleep (the kitchen right next to Room 1, or a Christian church with very loud music on the back street. Breakfast was ok. But for me, the worst thing was when I had to pay... the owner told me that she HAD to charge me an additional 3% if I paid with a debit or credit card, because the bank charges her a commission. Really? I know that may be true, but sorry, that is part of the business... banks also charge me a commission for paying outside the US, and I don't ask for discounts because of that. I found that extra fee very unprofessional. Also... let me tell you, there are way better places in Tulum for less money. We ended up here because there weren't more places available, and because it was recommended by the LP guide. Disappointing experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I REALLY REALLY do not recommend this hotel. My expectations were not high to begin with. However, I was extremely disappointed in L'Hotelito. The place is right next to a loud club that plays music all night and you can't sleep. The room is gross, the beds are really uncomfortable and the plumbing doesn't work. When we tried to tell the owner the next morning she told us that it was very explicit on their website that they are located close to a club and that it was our fault for not researching better. When we asked to cancel our reservation, she rudely started yelling at us in front of other customers. It was awful. I know this place is somewhat affordable compared to other Tulum hotels, but DEFINITELY not worth it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We booked one night here on our stop between Valladolid to Playa based on the reviews and recommend in the travel guide. Perhaps our expectations were too high but what we found was a very unwelcoming owner at the front desk who looked to be tired of dealing with her own hotel and guests. That was the only hotel where we had to pay on site because supposedly the owner would not trust hotel sights to pay her the rightful amount. Breakfast was basically nonexistent consisting of coffee, some fruit and a cup of yogurt. The positive was the fact that the rooms were quite spacious, though the bathroom was tiny and had a moldy smell to it. Also even though when we booked the hotel it came with parking, in reality you just park on the street if you lucky enough to get a spot.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple