Azulik(Tulum)
US$349
US$549
US$192
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

US$254
US$79
US$275
US$571
Hotels.com
Papaya Playa Project(Tulum)(Great Value!)
US$686
US$594
  • Beachfront
All reviewsnearby clubmain avenuehealthy breakfastother hotelsac
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Its a nice hotel in the main avenue which is the best part of this hotel, still too expensive for what it is, the breakfast is good.
I was there for 3 nights and one night there was no water in my room and no one from the reception seemed to care.
The price doesn't worth it for sure! Comparing to other hotels next door.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
lhotelito, Gerente at L'Hotelito, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

i'm sorry for the trouble, but in thous deays we had hot water leak normally, the hotel has water 24 hours at day.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Nice, clean rooms
The breakfast was ok
Quite close to the night-life of the city, but nothing ear plugs couldn't fix.
A bit pricy for what you get, but a great location and free bikes.
The last night our room was flouded with rain water (so was some of our stuff) - that kind of ruined the overall experience.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a refreshing break from the very active main drag. Spoiled though, by screaming loud rock and roll from live bands till 4am from a nearby bar. Staff rather indifferent. Light breakfast included. Bike rental cheaper for guests than other rental places along Ave. Tulum.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This place was a big disappointment for me and my wife. It was highly recommended by the Lonely Planet guide (2016 edition), and that makes me wonder if the Lonely Planet staff was even here. Let me be clear... it's not a terrible place, but it's way too expensive for what it's really worth, and there were many turnoffs. The place was clean, but the rooms were very dark. It seemed to me that the place was built in the 90's, and hasn't been upgraded since. Lot of noise in the morning that won't let you sleep (the kitchen right next to Room 1, or a Christian church with very loud music on the back street. Breakfast was ok. But for me, the worst thing was when I had to pay... the owner told me that she HAD to charge me an additional 3% if I paid with a debit or credit card, because the bank charges her a commission. Really? I know that may be true, but sorry, that is part of the business... banks also charge me a commission for paying outside the US, and I don't ask for discounts because of that. I found that extra fee very unprofessional. Also... let me tell you, there are way better places in Tulum for less money. We ended up here because there weren't more places available, and because it was recommended by the LP guide. Disappointing experience.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I REALLY REALLY do not recommend this hotel. My expectations were not high to begin with. However, I was extremely disappointed in L'Hotelito. The place is right next to a loud club that plays music all night and you can't sleep. The room is gross, the beds are really uncomfortable and the plumbing doesn't work. When we tried to tell the owner the next morning she told us that it was very explicit on their website that they are located close to a club and that it was our fault for not researching better. When we asked to cancel our reservation, she rudely started yelling at us in front of other customers. It was awful. I know this place is somewhat affordable compared to other Tulum hotels, but DEFINITELY not worth it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple