“Fantastic!”
Review of NAO

NAO
Ranked #52 of 481 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We are proud to offer really traditional Japanese cuisine with the real flavor from japan in hands of our executive chef Naoya who's originary from Osaka Japan and who learned from the very best chefs years ago and now brings to you all the complexity and flavor from Japanese food
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Really surprisingly fantastic sushi for Tulum + the miso soup might have been the best I’ve ever had. Highly recommended

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

After 4 weeks in Central America we were looking for something different to eat. I came across Nao when googling ‘Noodle Soup in Tulum’. After arriving and seeing the menu my partner and I were tempted by much more than just soup. I had avocado maki, vegetable tempura and rice soup - something I’ve never tried before! It was all delicious and the maki was the best I have ever tried anywhere in the world! Portions are generous and the sushi is very generously filled. Definitely mix things up when you’re in Mexico and try this place.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Super helpful, kind staff, nice atmosphere and above all, great sushi!! We were very pleasantly surprised. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here last night with my girlfriend. Great atmosphere, delicious food, beautiful plating and presentation. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Would definitely recommend this spot to friends! Check it out!!

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing meal when we needed a break from the delicious Mexican food available in Tulum. We had a couple of rolls that were well made and presented with the rice being authentic and cooked to perfection in our rolls and our California Bowl. The cocktails were also off the charts with a fusion of Mexican and Japanese with sake bases. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for great Japanese food.