“Fantastic Mayan Style fish”

el milagrito restaurante bar mezcal
Ranked #38 of 452 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for both food and drinks. The barman looked after us all night. Great atmosphere, cocktails and great food. Try the Mayan Style fish. Delicioso!!!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Went here for cocktails at night. Great atmosphere, live music on the street, good service. Cocktails were great. Good place for a night out.

1  Thank Christian S
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

When I first saw this place, I thought it was a tourist trap but as the ambience seemed great my friend and I decided to have dinner there anyway. I ordered the coconut shrimp and he had a fish. Both dishes were really good, service was great and the two juices we ordered were super delicious and really big while reasonably priced compared to other restaurants in Tulum. The coconut shrimp came with a homemade mango chutney - a dish I’ll be dreaming of for a long time! I am a big foody and I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Tulum!

1  Thank Cori T
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner there with a friend. Located on the main tourist strip close to all the bars but very reasonably priced relative to other restaurants close by. I thought they had under cooked my fish so they took it back despite saying the quality was good enough to eat raw. Instead of cooking the same fish a little more, they completely replaced the dish all over again. They then did not charge for this main course despite replacing it and it tasting amazing. My friend had coconut shrimps which she loved which is praise indeed as she is a true foodie!
Really good service, great atmosphere, reasonable prices for food and juices which were amazing......highly recommended

1  Thank mark g
Reviewed 6 January 2018

We really enjoyed Milagrito particularly for breakfast. We noticed at night when it was very crowded that it felt kind of stuffy in the restaurant but the outside tables were great for people watching. The food is very good.

1  Thank SusanaOlssonMoreno