“The Real Coconut and David”
Review of The Real Coconut

The Real Coconut
Ranked #68 of 642 Restaurants in Tulum
Reviewed 12 December 2020

David was an amazing host/waiter. He kindly situated us on the beds at the beach — before treating us to superb service. We cannot say enough about him and the folks at TRC. If you visit ask for David (said: Daveed).

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (287)

Reviewed 9 December 2020

I love this specific spot on the beach, it's the most gorgeous! Manuel provided excellent service, the food was delicious. It's not the cheapest place in Tulum, but you pay for the experience and quality of the meal.

1  Thank Jackyfalla
Reviewed 6 December 2020

All food is organic, FRESH, and gluten free! If you want to taste natural and healthy flavors that are enhanced by the chef you want to come here! We had everything from the Cacao milk, to salad with wild shrimp, grilled veggies, red snapper, two deserts, and a brownie to go. All while feeling light and deeply satisfying to my soul!!

Ismael, Hermilo, and Gio took amazing care of us. They went above and beyond to connect with us, and answer all our questions. You can tell they enjoy the experience of working here and serving others and watching others enjoy their experience.

All special requests were met with ease and a warm heart. This is my favorite place in Tulum.

This is also the first review I’ve written about a place in over 10years, so that says a lot about my experience!

Thanks Real Coconut and Ismael, Hermilo and Gio, I’ll see you tomorrow for breakfast!!!

Reviewed 6 December 2020

I always come to this place when I'm in Tulum! (3x last year and with my partner this time!) As expected, we had a wonderful time at The Real Coconut for dinner. The service from Hermilo, Gio, and Ismael was perfect.Theyre recommendations for our dinner and dessert was on point and we are so grateful!

We had the catch of the day (excellent and FRESH!!) + seasonal veggies + leaves and greens salad with shrimp ( shrimp was to die for... next time I'm asking for an extra skewer haha) + chocolate nutty smoothie + cookie and ice cream + brownie!

OMG ALL HEAVEN!!!

And...My partner even ended up getting their signature Real Coconut Spicy Sauce!

It been one of our favorite meals in Tulum yet! The ambiance was peaceful, relaxing, romantic... everything we could've wanted!

THANK YOU & WE'LL BE BACK!

1  Thank ananas3757
Reviewed 5 December 2020

Great spot with a great menu focussing on paleo and vegan options. Even if that’s not your game, the food doesn’t disappoint. Service is great... Ismael and Gio were top notch, along with the rest of the crew. Come here, you won’t be disappointed.