“100% home made food”
Review of Our Kitchen

Our Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Don Khone
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, everything homemade! Even the sausages, which are fantastic. I'm doing sausages myself, and these are very good. The hosts are one of a kind and super friendly. Just go there, you will have a real treat!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Not every cafe makes you wish every other place you go to was the same. Truly feels like home. Guang is an amazing person very nice and a great cook.

I just had lunch here and I miss this place.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Where shall I begin?
1. The food is made with really fresh and delicious ingredients.
2. All the dishes taste amazing. (The Pizza is a must and the tamarind chicken is off the charts)
3. The owners are lovely people who are happy to help if you need info on the island.
4. Best place you’ll find on the island and probably on your travels!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We had the cheddar cheese sandwich (30.000 kip) and the pizza with black olives (40.000 kip) which were both delicious. Especially the sandwich with homemade fresh bread and “real” cheese was spectacular! The pizza was good too but a little small and not incredible for the price. The owner was very sweet and friendly!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

I went there for dinner, i had the two main dishes that they recomend us and i really enjoyed it. The owner is super friendly and she speaks really good english. I recom 100%

Date of visit: February 2018