Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$6
TravelocityUS$75
Orbitz.comUS$75
ZenHotels.com
All reviews swimming pool living room horse riding farm animals the river city kids main road farm stay activities container drive families resort retreat pax flies package
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2019

Was a really great 2D1N stay with amazing service. Loved that they provided 5 meals in the package. Food was cooked and served to us. And I was very happy with the note that said to never leave the restaurant hungry. If you need, you can always ask for more though you never really need it. The quantity was a lot. It was nice to interact with those cute animals. The activities available were numerous and they were also affordable. Special mention to Mr Kumar (owner) for checking up on us. Mr Deva, the receptionist for accommodating to our requests and Mr Chandran for showing us around and being a great guide. This place is a place that I will recommend to everyone. They also have retreats for groups.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2019

I am impressed by the friendliness of all members of staff in this resort. From the proprietors to the working staff, all greet us with smiles and provide good service. There are activities you can play, just inform the reception. The meals provided is ample and delicious, you can request for extras if you have big appetite.

The transport in is slightly intimidating for city folks, otherwise you can expect a farmstay here quite similar to a Australian farmstay experience, except you feel more pampered here.

We stayed in the 2 pax container accommodation, with all frills you could expect in a motel room. I tried horse trial riding, ATV, archery, visited the cats, cows , sheep and the massage.

Overall I have good experience and fond memories of this place.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Although I didn't stayed here, we came in as a family to explore the farm, the drive in to the farm is scary if you go in at night, it's almost a one way dirt road, about 10 minutes drive from main road, if you are unlucky enough to meet a car or bus on the way, someone will have drive drive off the road to allow the other to pass. Drive through a palm tree plantation, you will get to the farm, turn in left side to the reception and there will be people to assist. We requested for a short tour and lucky enough, it is not crowded.
The staff drove us in (you are not allowed to go i yourself, walking or driving) using a golf cart and we saw swimming pool, river, animals and tractor for the farm, these are all for those guest staying with the resort.
Bad thing is, there is lots of mosquito and flies, not for those spoilt kid who is afraid of tiny little beetle or cockroaches, some rooms are container style (I can't imagine why people will stay in a metal box) built. They also have a river where you can take a boat ride along the river, again beware of mosquitoes causing dengue fever or such.

Room tip: request for a proper room or book in advance (don't opt for container room)
2  Thank chephrenchua
Reviewed 24 September 2019

Two days retreat in the resort, rooms are clean , all equipped with aircon and private bathroom.
Lots of kids activities, pool , horse riding, feeding cows, goats, ...
food so so , resort is in the centre of a plantation, so is best to prepare some snacks , drinks ..
resort conduct our team building challenges , games , very well organised .

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Florence T
Reviewed 11 September 2019

We went as a group of 4 families with small children. I must say I really enjoyed myself very much. We stayed for 2 nights and I find it just nice as there’s plenty of things to do, we don’t even have time to nap.

Rooms
The main building has 4 cluster of 3-bedrooms and a living room. This is very suitable for big groups with a private area. The rooms and toilets were clean with toiletries provided and I’m surprised they even have room slippers.

Animals
I’m surprised that there were plenty of animals at this farm. They have goose, chickens, dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, cows, goats and quite well taken care of. The best part was the kids can feed them anytime and they really enjoyed this.

Activities
They have cow milking, horse riding, ATV, buggy, mahjong, tractor ride, KTV, small sheltered pool, table pool, canoe, Eco Rafting, massage, mini fireworks, badminton, etc… and all these kept us occupied throughout the day. However some activities cost money but its reasonable.

We were asked if we want to top up RM20 for BBQ dinner or skip the last day lunch to upgrade to BBQ dinner. We chose the latter as we planned to have lunch outside. The food taste good, the aunty cook and the staff at the café are all very friendly. However, the dinner on second night’s varieties are not much but the quantity is enough for all of us. All meals are inclusive and they also served us tea break and supper.

Communication and booking was easy and I did it via Whatsapp with plenty of enquiries answered promptly. The staff were all very friendly with smiles, keep up the good work. The price for children is almost about the same as adults so I find it a bit expensive especially when I got 3 children and they don’t eat much as much as us. Be prepared to drive for around 10-15mins in a small road with lotsa pot holes towards the farm. Plenty of mosquitoes and flies (Not in the rooms though) but we were prepared so no complains. One of our kid injured himself while playing at the playground as the wooden plank gave way. I think they went to rectify the problem almost immediately.

2  Thank monkeyjay13