“Don't fall for this hoax!”
Review of Grand Hotel Senia

Grand Hotel Senia
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Orly
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This hotel is usurping the name 'Grand Hotel' . In fact they have taken the word grand from the front door sign.I feel that I have been had!

When I got there, I told my cab that he was entering through the back, but unfortunately he had made no mistake.

There is no sense of luxury or comfort here:
No Ice, TV screen about 22 inches, Bath floor shares toilet and shower area, so you can shower while pee is running between your feet.
The receptionist was pleasant but given limited tools.
A great disappointment!

Room Tip: Don't book there unless you want a cheap motel
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank A R
seniaorly, Responsable relations clients at Grand Hotel Senia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

I am saddened to learn your disappointment, but we have never said that we are a luxury hotel our prices prove it. We are juste un airport hotel .I think that to have luxury hotel it ‘s necessary to choose a 5-stars hotel.

Our price list between 55 and 90€ at night our customers know in which category of hotel they are going to reserve .the word GRAND is the name which the first owners gave to this hotel 25 years ago .I remains at your disposal for more explanations.
very cordially..
Mrs RUET

Reviewed 9 February 2016

I arrived very late at the airport and called for the shuttle which arrived in good time. The driver and the lady at the desk were very friendly and helpful. The bed was really clean and comfortable, there was an extra blanket available and the Wifi was solid. I opted not to have breakfast, but there is a coffee dispenser in the lobby and it was quite good. I was very happy with my stay here and would highly recommend it if you are flying out of Orly.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank suzimeck

Dear guest,
I am delighted to learn your satisfaction following your stay at hotel Senia and I will share your gracious compliments with our teams.
It will definitely be a pleasure to welcome you again .
Sincerely yours,
Mrs RUET

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Our family stayed just one night, in a room for four, and everything was nice. The complimentary shuttle service from the Orly airport was great and the young woman at the front desk was very helpful. It is a small, simple place but everything was clean and cozy.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Dana J
Reviewed 1 December 2015

This is NOT a fancy hotel, but it is fairly clean, the staff is quite nice, and the shuttle to and from Orly is a nice feature -- one thing about the shuttle, though, is that it drops you (and all your luggage) two lanes away from the terminal, which is awkward. The staff charged us double and I probably wouldn't have noticed, but they called and left a message about it. I emailed them and they explained the night clerk and the day clerk had each charged us. They were, unfortunately, not able to issue a refund or send a check to me. Seems very fishy to me...

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I guess you are not here to enjoy yourself, kind of a ugly part of town, hundreds of trucks park down the streets here. lobby has a few chairs and a vending machine and its not that cheap, for 20% more you get a great hotel.

Room smelt of smoke. but sheets and tiny bathroom were clean enough. The wifi was shocking, took about 5mins to get even one page up.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank brianomul
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orly
Ibis Budget Paris Orly Aeroport
Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport
Novotel Paris Coeur d'Orly Airport
4.2 km away
Kyriad Orly Aeroport - Athis Mons

Been to Grand Hotel Senia? Share your experiences!