“Great airport hotel”
Review of Grand Hotel Senia

Grand Hotel Senia
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Orly
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I stayed here for one night before my flight from Orly airport and had a great stay. The reception is always open, and check-in was a breeze. The rooms are nothing special, but it was clean and comfortable. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for a longer stay, and it certainly is not near the Paris city center, but it is great for a one-night stay if leaving from or arriving to Orly airport. The price was very reasonable and the free airport shuttle is a huge plus. I found the breakfast to be overpriced, but it is convenient. I would definitely stay here again if traveling from Orly airport.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Victali B

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I was skeptical after reading other reviews, but I had a peasant stay at the Grand Hotel Senia. Receptionists and shuttle drivers were very nice and accommodating. They even drove me to the metro station, so I could take the train into the city. (Otherwise, I would have had to take the bus to the metro station.) There's really nothing near the hotel itself besides its restaurant and a gas station. The room itself was fine except that I did notice cobwebs in the ceiling. But the room was clean and the air conditioning and shower worked well. I only stayed for a night and had no problems. I recommend this place, but it may be inconvenient for those who want to explore Paris since it's a 40-minute train ride one way.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed here because it was close to the airport, however the rooms were not great. The bed was uncomfortable and the bathrooms were sub-par. This is not a hotel that I will book again for future stays.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I was there for 1 night, arriving late and check out early. rooms are tidy, receptionstaff friendly, internet ok. close by is a small restaurant, where you can have late diner. can recommend for travellers using Orly airport.

Room Tip: all rooms ok
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
seniaorly, Responsable relations clients at Grand Hotel Senia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed and appreciated the entire experience.
We do hope to welcome you again on a future occasion , I wish you a very happy new year !
Mrs RUET .

Reviewed 25 November 2016

The hotel is conveniently located five-minute ride from Orly airport offering free shuttle service. In our case, they even offered us a free ride from the train station (Pont de Rungis) back to the hotel when we got there by nearly midnight after an exhausting day tour in Paris. The shuttle service is available 24 hours, you just need to notify/call them beforehand regarding your time of arrival/departure.

The wonderful staff are the highlight of this budget hotel. I forgot to inform them about my need to check in early but they were extremely helpful and gave us a room as soon as it was available. One of the staffs, Khawla, is great in speaking English and gave us directions on where to find restaurants (Thiais Village has tons of them) and how to go to Paris City Centre. I know that there's citymapper and googlemaps but we really appreciate the help from another human being.

The room is well equipped with a/c and is reasonably clean. Average adequate room space with a flat screen TV and fast wi-fi. Shower room is okay. The hotel parking lot is the view from our window. It's a budget hotel great for short stays. We didn't avail for breakfast so I can't say anything about that. They only have certain opening times for their cafeteria/restaurant so your option for a decent meal is about 1km away, that is, in Thiais Village. But they do have vending machines for bottled water and hot coffee, though.

Overall we had a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
seniaorly, Responsable relations clients at Grand Hotel Senia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Thank you dear customer to appreciate our services.
Mrs Ruet .

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orly
Ibis Budget Paris Orly Aeroport
Mercure Paris Orly Aeroport
Novotel Paris Coeur d'Orly Airport
4.2 km away
Kyriad Orly Aeroport - Athis Mons

Been to Grand Hotel Senia? Share your experiences!