All reviewsorly airportfree shuttleshuttle serviceworked perfectlyroom was cleanhotel shuttleone night staynext morningthe busvanpariscomfort
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This hotel was definitely convenient for the airport and our 6:25 am flight, but I was not impressed. I use Tripadvisor to help pick these out and felt let down for the first time. It was not a good experience. The driver picked us up and when we took our luggage to the back of the van he stood there and told my husband to put the bags in. That would be fine, but it was unexpected and he was rude about. We then found out when getting to the hotel he was our driver and the front desk help. He gave us our room keys and we disappeared behind two doors to go down a corridor to our rooms with our large keys. The rooms were small, old, and you didn't want to spend a lot of time there for sure. Since it was after 11 and we needed to leave at 4 am to go to the airport, we wouldn't be there long. The beds were uncomfortable and the bathrooms small. I feel like the price was too much for what you experienced. And lucky us our front desk person/driver was our driver back to the airport. The best thing I could say is that they got us back to the airport on time and we were able to fly to Rome. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I stayed here for one night before my flight from Orly airport and had a great stay. The reception is always open, and check-in was a breeze. The rooms are nothing special, but it was clean and comfortable. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for a longer stay, and it certainly is not near the Paris city center, but it is great for a one-night stay if leaving from or arriving to Orly airport. The price was very reasonable and the free airport shuttle is a huge plus. I found the breakfast to be overpriced, but it is convenient. I would definitely stay here again if traveling from Orly airport.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Victali B
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I was skeptical after reading other reviews, but I had a peasant stay at the Grand Hotel Senia. Receptionists and shuttle drivers were very nice and accommodating. They even drove me to the metro station, so I could take the train into the city. (Otherwise, I would have had to take the bus to the metro station.) There's really nothing near the hotel itself besides its restaurant and a gas station. The room itself was fine except that I did notice cobwebs in the ceiling. But the room was clean and the air conditioning and shower worked well. I only stayed for a night and had no problems. I recommend this place, but it may be inconvenient for those who want to explore Paris since it's a 40-minute train ride one way.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed here because it was close to the airport, however the rooms were not great. The bed was uncomfortable and the bathrooms were sub-par. This is not a hotel that I will book again for future stays.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I was there for 1 night, arriving late and check out early. rooms are tidy, receptionstaff friendly, internet ok. close by is a small restaurant, where you can have late diner. can recommend for travellers using Orly airport.

Room Tip: all rooms ok
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
seniaorly, Responsable relations clients at Grand Hotel Senia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed and appreciated the entire experience.
We do hope to welcome you again on a future occasion , I wish you a very happy new year !
Mrs RUET .