2 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$89
TravelocityUS$80
CheapTicketsUS$80
All reviews barbara poole art studio san miguel home away from home common areas each morning purified water the location is perfect other guests b and b the entire staff honor bar living room bordello barbe casa uriel
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

We loved our stay at Casa de la Noche! My family and I spent a week at Casa de la Noche for a much needed vacation in March 2021. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better stay. The charm and beauty of the property is second to none and the location is truly ideal. The staff was helpful and always smiling and willing to go the extra mile. San Miguel de Allende is such a magical place and Casa de la Noche made it exceptional. From my family to yours, thank you for everything and we can't wait to see you again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Barbara Poole, Owner at Casa de la Noche, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

HI Josh, you and your mom and dad were such a fun addition to our "family".The little insider secret you told me keeps me smiling, I really do think your parents are a great fit for our town, so I hope they will be neighbors soon... And besides it means we'd see more of you. Please come back soon, the town is gradually waking up, and I think you love to see it sparkling and joyful again.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

I so want to return to SMA...6 years ago this month I stayed here for two weeks...mending myself after losing my husband. And now, this place is even more lovely. The breakfasts were so fresh, lovingly prepared..so delicious. The entire staff was so attentive, as was Barbara. I feel like it is so exquisitely designed and full of color and art. Can’t imagine staying anywhere else..and hopefully before too long I will return! Oh, and I loved the history link and the video! Ps...I did not visit in April of 2021, but it required a date!

Date of stay: April 2021
Barbara Poole, Owner at Casa de la Noche, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Anne, So wonderful to hear you are thinking of us, and you will be back soon! This is you Your home away from home, always!

Reviewed 7 April 2021

I love this hotel. This is the second time I have stayed here and its always so comfortable and such a nice time. It is so big once you're inside, so many photo opps, but also it is so relaxing. They also serve breakfast in the morning which is so nice if you wanna just relax in the mornings. It is also walking distance from everything! Such a great location. I stayed in the suite this time and it was amazing! It was so spacious and perfect for up to 5 people! Barbara is super nice and will always make sure your needs are met. Seriously cant recommend enough!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Barbara Poole, Owner at Casa de la Noche, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

We love you too!
Such a charming guest, with a fresh and fun style! You are welcome anytime, Chica!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

Great accommodations. Wonderful and knowledgeable host owner and staff. Quaint and lovely decor. Very comfortable rooms. Location near city center is ideal. Our first time in San Miguel and our experience could not have been better.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Barbara Poole, Owner at Casa de la Noche, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Dear Guest, We love to have 'newbies' to Casa de la Noche, and Zen Biss, our sister property because the San Miguel surprise helps win over even the biggest of sceptics! Please visit again and enjoy the many more secrets in store for you!Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

This was my our first trip to San Miguel de Allende, and Casa de la Noche did not disappoint. The property is beautiful, and recently updated with new rooms added. We went for a wedding with a large group of friends, and the entire property was rented out for our wedding party. The staff was very helpful and accommodating, and they all spoke good English which was very helpful for those of us who cannot speak Spanish. The owner Barbara was just an amazing person to chat with and did her best to make sure everyone always had what they needed.

The location is great and very close walk to the main part of town with great restaurants and shops. I would be excited to stay here again anytime.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your great support! We would love to host you again. You are the first to review our new rooms, and we are so happy you enjoyed yours!