“Delightful atmosphere, delicious, homemade pasta!”
Review of Mare Nostrum

Mare Nostrum
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We've lived in San Miguel for two years but for some reason never got around to eating at Mare Nostrum. A friend suggested it the other day so we decided to try it. We were so delighted! The atmosphere was charming as we waked through a garden of plants and trees to the lovely little patio. The pasta was homemade and very delicious. We will definitely make this place one of our favorites!

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Our last night in San Miguel de Alende. We ordered two excellent salads and then two, yes we ate two, amazing thin crust pizzas.
They were as good as any wed have had, and we make our own at home in Florida.
I had the classic Margarita and my wife had one with artichokes, carpets and Parma ham.
My wife had mineral water and I had a rich full bodied red wine.
Desert was a conoli that riviled Isgros in South Philadelphia.
DO NOT MISS THIS!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We had walked by Mare Nostrum many times before going in. We entered through a lovely landscaped courtyard. We decided to sit outside in the back, which was a sweet spot surrounded by plants. It was early evening and the sun was still out, it was so lovely there.

The food was very good and the service was timely. My partner and I split an order of house-made ravioli as an appetizer. It was delicious and the pasta was al dente, just the way we like it. All of us ended up with fish as a first course, which was perfectly cooked and well sauced.

We look forward to going again with friends and family.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

My daughter and I met friends at Mare Nostrum for dinner this week. We enjoyed wine or margaritas and a main dish of pasta with a splendid sauce for me and a wonderful salad for my daughter. Our friends had the pizza which they declared delicious. It's one of my favorite restaurants in San Miguel and I return there again and again. Highly recommend this lovely setting for a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We always order their homemade pasta and add grilled shrimp. Continuously well prepared and delicious.
Love their chocolate mousse and tiramisu.

1  Thank George5626