Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
  • Pool
Baja Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$69
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$254
Bookit.com
Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Restaurant
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$335
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Pool
Casa Bella Boutique Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$91
  • Pool
Bajas Cactus Hotel y Hostel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Blarney Castle Inn(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$173
Travelocity
1,984 results
All reviewsjose luisplaya grandetejaban restaurantsushiconstruction noisepacific sideswim up barupper pooltime shareall inclusive packageshort walk to the marinamain restaurantprivate beachrestaurant stafffood and drinkslovers beachdivorce beach
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were so welcomed at this wonderful resort. We stayed for 7 days, and it is paradise. There is so much to do and the staff treats you like family. Thank you sooo much, J-Lu and Allen for everything. You are so kind and eventfull and fun to be around !!! You two alone will be the reason we will be returning. And the food and service and views are breathtaking ! I will see you again my friends....WayneMorrison-Mn

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank number3defense
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights from a living social deal.

Pros..
$850 for the both of us-all inclusive. Pretty good value we thought. This was our first A-I experience so we have nothing to compare to.
The property is beautiful and the rooms are great.
The staff is friendly.

Cons..
After check-in, we were directed to a desk in the lobby where our "welcome package" would be presented to us. This person was just trying to schedule a timeshare sales pitch.
The restaurants and bars all shut down by 10pm. A little early for vacationers (I thought)
The pools and jacuzzi all close early too.
There are no free shuttles to/from airport
There are no free shuttles to/from town.
Beach cannot be used for swimming.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Therivman
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have traveled and stayed at many resorts and hotels all over Mexico. Spent a lot of money to find the ultimate vacation that money can't buy.....Fun and happiness! You need to look no longer when you are in Cabo San Lucas. This resort is the choice I picked as my top 5. It is located at one of the best spot in Cabo that is near everything you want to do. The property and landscaping is botanically kept with an old classic feel.

To start, the front end staff, Gina, is the most pleasant person you ever meet after an eight hours flight. She went out of her ways to make sure you are checked in and the room is available. I did not like it when I saw the family before me constantly harassing her, but she kept her cool with a beautiful smile and continue to assist them. All of the front end office staff were also fantastic.

Now, to the food and entertainment staffs. The resort sure know how to pick them. Excellent customer service from start to finish!!!

Ilian, Tadeo, Omar, and Jose Cesar. Thank you so much for your professionalism and running such a pleasant dining establishment. You all have put together " A Dream Team" of servers. Damien, Manny, Arturo, Cristal, Jose Luis, Javier, Jesus, Martin, Moses, and everyone that I forgot your name, Mucho Gracisa mi familia!!! Having breakfast, lunch and dinner won't be the same without sharing family stories.

As for special events and dinner entertainment, you have two most lovable individuals you will never find at any other resort. My buddy, Jose Luis " aka J.Lu" and Alan. You guys not only kept us entertained, you become the celebrities we all talked about at the pool among all the new friends we have made. You kept us safe when we were out and about at local night clubs when you saw us. Can't thank you guys enough for the memories.

For the ladies, the spa located in these facility is something you all need to do according to my wife and daughter. They spent two hours of being pampered. Thank you Aram and staff for that set up.

In conclusion, if you want a VIP ***** experience, look no longer. THIS IS THE PLACE.

Room Tip: all rooms have beautiful view. Poolside lower level is my choice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My first trip to Cabo was absolutely amazing! The staff was very friendly and helpful Tomas, Emmanuel, Jose Luis, Susana, Vanessa, Dulce, Marco, Lilian, Jose and Allen big thank you for the royal treatment it was wonderful trip❤️ Thank you Solmar we will definitely return again ❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
luis a, Director General at Solmar Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Selma K.
We appreciate your visit and your preference very much. Nothing makes us happier than read that you have enjoyed your holidays and the customer service from our entire team. We´ll be looking forward to welcoming you back here again to continue pampering you as you deserve.

Warm greetings from Cabo!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Solmar is great for relaxing while trying to get away from the hustle and bustle. Unfortunately you can't swim in the ocean but you can a short walk away. The swimming pool bar is a plus. Would definitely recommend this location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank alexfeliciano7712

Dear Mr. Feliciano from Duarte, Ca.;
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience! We are pleased to read that you have enjoyed your vacation and our privileged location. It will be our honor to greet you here again in the short future so you can continue enjoying our swimming up bar and the friendly service from our team.

Our best regards!