2,001 results
All reviewsjose luisplaya grandetejaban restaurantsushiconstruction noisepacific sideswim up barupper pooltime shareall inclusive packageshort walk to the marinamain restaurantprivate beachrestaurant stafffood and drinkslovers beachdivorce beach
Reviewed 19 August 2017

The resort is close to downtown and the piers! Easy walk to everything. Rooms were clean and nice. We had a great time! The food was good! The sushi was really good as well. Nice view of the beach and waves crashing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Average stay. High price. Food average Food expensive. Staff is colder and distant. They used to be very friendly and helped make your visit fun. Staff unable to answer basic questions. Time share members not happy with rate increases. This is not the quiet beautiful out of the place it once was. The relaxing famiily atmosphere has been replaced with a busy LA feeling. The quiet relaxing restaurant is gone. Feels like Dennys A significant part of the beach has been placed out of limits for another resort. This was the natural beach area and I miss it. The high quality food is gone. Portions are small. Food was cold. The food prices are ridiculous. I ended up eating meals in other places.

Room Tip: Search for better locations and prices
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank bknesal
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were so welcomed at this wonderful resort. We stayed for 7 days, and it is paradise. There is so much to do and the staff treats you like family. Thank you sooo much, J-Lu and Allen for everything. You are so kind and eventfull and fun to be around !!! You two alone will be the reason we will be returning. And the food and service and views are breathtaking ! I will see you again my friends....WayneMorrison-Mn

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank number3defense
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights from a living social deal.

Pros..
$850 for the both of us-all inclusive. Pretty good value we thought. This was our first A-I experience so we have nothing to compare to.
The property is beautiful and the rooms are great.
The staff is friendly.

Cons..
After check-in, we were directed to a desk in the lobby where our "welcome package" would be presented to us. This person was just trying to schedule a timeshare sales pitch.
The restaurants and bars all shut down by 10pm. A little early for vacationers (I thought)
The pools and jacuzzi all close early too.
There are no free shuttles to/from airport
There are no free shuttles to/from town.
Beach cannot be used for swimming.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Therivman
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have traveled and stayed at many resorts and hotels all over Mexico. Spent a lot of money to find the ultimate vacation that money can't buy.....Fun and happiness! You need to look no longer when you are in Cabo San Lucas. This resort is the choice I picked as my top 5. It is located at one of the best spot in Cabo that is near everything you want to do. The property and landscaping is botanically kept with an old classic feel.

To start, the front end staff, Gina, is the most pleasant person you ever meet after an eight hours flight. She went out of her ways to make sure you are checked in and the room is available. I did not like it when I saw the family before me constantly harassing her, but she kept her cool with a beautiful smile and continue to assist them. All of the front end office staff were also fantastic.

Now, to the food and entertainment staffs. The resort sure know how to pick them. Excellent customer service from start to finish!!!

Ilian, Tadeo, Omar, and Jose Cesar. Thank you so much for your professionalism and running such a pleasant dining establishment. You all have put together " A Dream Team" of servers. Damien, Manny, Arturo, Cristal, Jose Luis, Javier, Jesus, Martin, Moses, and everyone that I forgot your name, Mucho Gracisa mi familia!!! Having breakfast, lunch and dinner won't be the same without sharing family stories.

As for special events and dinner entertainment, you have two most lovable individuals you will never find at any other resort. My buddy, Jose Luis " aka J.Lu" and Alan. You guys not only kept us entertained, you become the celebrities we all talked about at the pool among all the new friends we have made. You kept us safe when we were out and about at local night clubs when you saw us. Can't thank you guys enough for the memories.

For the ladies, the spa located in these facility is something you all need to do according to my wife and daughter. They spent two hours of being pampered. Thank you Aram and staff for that set up.

In conclusion, if you want a VIP ***** experience, look no longer. THIS IS THE PLACE.

Room Tip: all rooms have beautiful view. Poolside lower level is my choice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family