“Excellent stay !!!”
Review of ME Cabo by Melia

ME Cabo by Melia
Ranked #13 of 73 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband planned a last minute Birthday trip to celebrate his 60th in Cabo. I chose ME Cabo because the other hotels we like didn't have availability on Sunday. I like that the hotel is beachfront on the swimmable Playa El Medano and a close walk to restaurants and bars in downtown Cabo and the Marina. Also, there is a mini-mercado nearby OXXO to get bottles of water, chips, candy, ecc. The rooms are breezy with great views of 'El Arco de Cabo' and the massive pool. I love the daily DJ spinning house music. The pool has plenty of lounge chairs and cabanas. I believe the front row lounges are for bottle service. There is also a swim-up bar.
My husband and I ate the first two nights at the Blue Marlin Ibiza, the beautiful, fine dining restaurant in the hotel.
I have to say the food was exceptional as was our service. Our servers were Manuel one evening and Cristian the other.
I enjoyed the pollo orgánico con lentejas.
The tarta de chocolate is an excellent dessert choice. Also, the breakfast buffet is excellent and included in the hotel stay.
When at the beach, just be aware of vendors soliciting you every second!
The welcoming and hospitable service we received from everyone at ME Cabo made my husband and I feel like VIP.
Marco(Italiano)... grazie mille per tutto!!!
Un forte abbraccio
Muchas gracias por todo Nicco(beach guard)
y Alejandro y Lilia (pool server).
We stayed Saturday through Thursday and was ideal for us in that it had the perfect blend of relaxing and partying.
Friday and Saturday may not be ideal for people looking for a quiet, relaxing weekend or for families.
But definitely if you want to be at a beautiful,
trendy and fun party place for adults, this is the place!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Alejandro R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear roseblu949,

We would like to thank you for dedicating part of your valuable time in write your review. Congratulations on your 60th birthday!!! We are glad to know we managed to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for recommending our delightful BMI Restaurant and for recongnizing our great team. Be sure I will share your kindly comments to Christian, Manuel, Lili, Alex and Marco for being an important part of you having this wonderful celebration.

We hope to welcome you soon to live again the ME Cabo experience!

ME Cabo

Write a ReviewReviews (1,175)

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

ME Cabo is the perfect resort on or off season.

While I’ve been to cabo many times during spring break me and my husband have returned during December and I almost likely better!!

The resort is impeccably clean, great vibe, and STAFF GO OVER AND BEYOND.

Upon arrival you’re greeted with champagne and a person concierge you can text at any time.

MONTSE & AZA were our main two. Montse mainly for me and Aza for my husband.

Whatever we needed whether it was reservations for dinner, shuttle, taxi, information, room service, champagne, etc. they were there. They truly went above and beyond.

I cannot stress how amazing the staff is.

We did a day party by the pool and RAUL was always there to help reserve and set up the day beds.

The hotel is right on the beach so the view is perfect.

Lydia from room service is such a sweet heart. She calls after every meal to make sure it is okay and if she can come retrieve your tray.

The spa is okay... not the best but very relaxing. We went in for a couples massage and facials but they did not perform the full facial. However, once we talked about it, they fixed the problem and resolved it, rescheduling our facials for another day.

I also did expect more of a food selection by the pool but it was okay. I am an avid lover of sushi and I was shocked to find that the sushi was average.

Thursday night buffet was definitely worth it! All you can eat steak, lobster, SEABASS !!

Another highlight of the hotel for us was the cleanliness. We had a room with a private jacuzzi and every morning the staff drained the jacuzzi scrubbed it down and refilled it. EVERY MORNING! Along with raking the sand in different patterns and ways.

OVERALL,

Great hotel, great location, Even BETTER STAFF.

ME CABO is the only hotel I will ever stay at when in Cabo San Lucas

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Alejandro R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Chelsea K,

Thank you so much for sharing your kindly review. I will share your comments to Aza and Montse as Aura hosts, to Raul at the pool, and to Lydia from Room Service for their excellent service!

We would also like to thank you for recognizing our great hotel, location and the best service at Cabo.

We look forward to welcome you so we could luive together the ME Cabo experience!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were here for a 4 day getaway. The resort is in a great location! Right on Playa Médano, which is one of the few swimmable beaches in Cabo. The staff knew it was my birthday and there was champagne and cake left in the room. Yay!

Pros:
Excellent staff
Location
Pool
Modern, although small rooms
Can walk to town

Cons:
The music at the pool is so loud- all the time. I come to beach to occasionally hear the waves. Not possible here. Even in chairs on the beach, the music overwhelms.
Expensive food and drinks compared to local restaurants.

Dear HollyWLA,

Thank you for sharing your kindly words. We will sahre them to our team in order to continue improving our facilities.

We loved living this experience with you and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We where told that it was a good place to spend the day so we tried it, service was nice and always friendly, good place if you are looking to spend the day on a week day! Raul, Uriel and Chema took care of us and they where really outstanding.

I would recommend the place and be back if possible!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Alejandro R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Philip T,

We are glad to know you decided to tried ME Cabo and that you loved it! I will share your congrats to Chema, Raul and Uriel for being part of you having this great time.

Thank you for recommending us and be sure we will be waiting for you ready to provide another terrific experience!

Regards,
ME Cabo!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The amazing day beautiful people incredible service of bar server Raul, Uriel and Raul Bar manager is so really incredible. The drinks and food is amazing and absolutely am come back of this resort, and the beautiful lady Lorena pool concierge is incredible Me Cabo is the best resort in Mexico.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Lisa Q,

We would like to thank you for sharing your kindly review. I am sure that Raul, Uriel, Raul Bar Manager and one of our best Pool Concierges Lorena will be very happy to hear from you. thank you for rcognizing our service and will be waiting for you on your next vacations.

See you soon!