Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$265
  • Pool
Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
Bookit.com
  • Restaurant
Baja Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$60
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$152
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$429
US$360
Casa Bella Boutique Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$91
  • Pool
Breathless Cabo San Lucas Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$304
Bajas Cactus Hotel y Hostel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Blarney Castle Inn(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$173
Travelocity
1,523 results
All reviewspool partybottle servicehouse musicpetite suiteblue marlintechno musicbachelorette partypool scenepersonal conciergebottle of champagneparty atmospherehotel is beautifulyounger crowddinner reservationsfood and drinksgirls tripspecial thanks
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

ME Cabo is the perfect resort on or off season.

While I’ve been to cabo many times during spring break me and my husband have returned during December and I almost likely better!!

The resort is impeccably clean, great vibe, and STAFF GO OVER AND BEYOND.

Upon arrival you’re greeted with champagne and a person concierge you can text at any time.

MONTSE & AZA were our main two. Montse mainly for me and Aza for my husband.

Whatever we needed whether it was reservations for dinner, shuttle, taxi, information, room service, champagne, etc. they were there. They truly went above and beyond.

I cannot stress how amazing the staff is.

We did a day party by the pool and RAUL was always there to help reserve and set up the day beds.

The hotel is right on the beach so the view is perfect.

Lydia from room service is such a sweet heart. She calls after every meal to make sure it is okay and if she can come retrieve your tray.

The spa is okay... not the best but very relaxing. We went in for a couples massage and facials but they did not perform the full facial. However, once we talked about it, they fixed the problem and resolved it, rescheduling our facials for another day.

I also did expect more of a food selection by the pool but it was okay. I am an avid lover of sushi and I was shocked to find that the sushi was average.

Thursday night buffet was definitely worth it! All you can eat steak, lobster, SEABASS !!

Another highlight of the hotel for us was the cleanliness. We had a room with a private jacuzzi and every morning the staff drained the jacuzzi scrubbed it down and refilled it. EVERY MORNING! Along with raking the sand in different patterns and ways.

OVERALL,

Great hotel, great location, Even BETTER STAFF.

ME CABO is the only hotel I will ever stay at when in Cabo San Lucas

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Alejandro R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Dear Chelsea K,

Thank you so much for sharing your kindly review. I will share your comments to Aza and Montse as Aura hosts, to Raul at the pool, and to Lydia from Room Service for their excellent service!

We would also like to thank you for recognizing our great hotel, location and the best service at Cabo.

We look forward to welcome you so we could luive together the ME Cabo experience!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were here for a 4 day getaway. The resort is in a great location! Right on Playa Médano, which is one of the few swimmable beaches in Cabo. The staff knew it was my birthday and there was champagne and cake left in the room. Yay!

Pros:
Excellent staff
Location
Pool
Modern, although small rooms
Can walk to town

Cons:
The music at the pool is so loud- all the time. I come to beach to occasionally hear the waves. Not possible here. Even in chairs on the beach, the music overwhelms.
Expensive food and drinks compared to local restaurants.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear HollyWLA,

Thank you for sharing your kindly words. We will sahre them to our team in order to continue improving our facilities.

We loved living this experience with you and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We where told that it was a good place to spend the day so we tried it, service was nice and always friendly, good place if you are looking to spend the day on a week day! Raul, Uriel and Chema took care of us and they where really outstanding.

I would recommend the place and be back if possible!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Alejandro R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at ME Cabo by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Philip T,

We are glad to know you decided to tried ME Cabo and that you loved it! I will share your congrats to Chema, Raul and Uriel for being part of you having this great time.

Thank you for recommending us and be sure we will be waiting for you ready to provide another terrific experience!

Regards,
ME Cabo!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The amazing day beautiful people incredible service of bar server Raul, Uriel and Raul Bar manager is so really incredible. The drinks and food is amazing and absolutely am come back of this resort, and the beautiful lady Lorena pool concierge is incredible Me Cabo is the best resort in Mexico.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear Lisa Q,

We would like to thank you for sharing your kindly review. I am sure that Raul, Uriel, Raul Bar Manager and one of our best Pool Concierges Lorena will be very happy to hear from you. thank you for rcognizing our service and will be waiting for you on your next vacations.

See you soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Really excellent hotel, wonderful location with outstanding helpful and friendly staff. Fantastic food at reasonable prices plus impeccable service. Cannot be faulted in any way.

Already planning my next visit.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear cselmtree,

Thank you for your nice comments. We all at ME Cabo are honored to welcome you and to know you lived a wonderful experience!

We will be waiting for you on your next vacation to live again the ME Cabo experience!

Cordially,