My husband planned a last minute Birthday trip to celebrate his 60th in Cabo. I chose ME Cabo because the other hotels we like didn't have availability on Sunday. I like that the hotel is beachfront on the swimmable Playa El Medano and a close walk to restaurants and bars in downtown Cabo and the Marina. Also, there is a mini-mercado nearby OXXO to get bottles of water, chips, candy, ecc. The rooms are breezy with great views of 'El Arco de Cabo' and the massive pool. I love the daily DJ spinning house music. The pool has plenty of lounge chairs and cabanas. I believe the front row lounges are for bottle service. There is also a swim-up bar.
My husband and I ate the first two nights at the Blue Marlin Ibiza, the beautiful, fine dining restaurant in the hotel.
I have to say the food was exceptional as was our service. Our servers were Manuel one evening and Cristian the other.
I enjoyed the pollo orgánico con lentejas.
The tarta de chocolate is an excellent dessert choice. Also, the breakfast buffet is excellent and included in the hotel stay.
When at the beach, just be aware of vendors soliciting you every second!
The welcoming and hospitable service we received from everyone at ME Cabo made my husband and I feel like VIP.
Marco(Italiano)... grazie mille per tutto!!!
Un forte abbraccio
Muchas gracias por todo Nicco(beach guard)
y Alejandro y Lilia (pool server).
We stayed Saturday through Thursday and was ideal for us in that it had the perfect blend of relaxing and partying.
Friday and Saturday may not be ideal for people looking for a quiet, relaxing weekend or for families.
But definitely if you want to be at a beautiful,
trendy and fun party place for adults, this is the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ME CABO LIFESTYLE RESORT JUST STEPS AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN CABO More than a Place to Stay. A Place to Be. This lifestyle resort is situated on the only swimmable beach in Los Cabos, overlooking the famous El Arco. It is just a short walk from the marina, shops, bars and restaurants. At the southernmost tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, ME by Meliá continues to rewrite the rules through bold design at ME Cabo. Enjoy both your private and social sides at this unconventional resort where balance is achieved through the principles of Yin and Yang. Balance your own Yin and Yang through wellness programs, spa recovery treatments, beach yoga and more, while indulging in sophisticated daytime and nightlife experiences. A fashion and social hub for a discerning local and international clientele, ME Cabo pulses with a distinctive vibe that hints of Ibiza and a bit of New York. Indulge in the lavish beach club, noteworthy cuisine and bars that offer signature cocktails based on Tequila and Mezcal. An Experience beyond Accommodation The 162 rooms and suites of ME Cabo, including 72 deluxe accommodations, offer every imaginable comfort and luxury, and then some. Habit-forming amenities from premium personal grooming products to integrated room technologies conspire to enrich every moment of your stay. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia Hotels APAC, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ME Cabo by Melia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo By Melia Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos