Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$146
  • Restaurant
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$195
US$156
  • Pool
Cabo Inn Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$48
US$46
  • Pool
Baja Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$60
Bajas Cactus Hotel y Hostel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Pedregal Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotels.com
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$451
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$829
US$502
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$292
Priceline
1,583 results
All reviewsprivate beachestrella restaurantfull kitchenwhelkswasher dryerswim up barhome depotrented a carfire pitactivities directortacomexican fiestasmall resortthe penthouseocean frontonsite restauranton the rocks
Reviewed 9 September 2011

My boyfriend and I came here for a nice relaxing vacation and this place exceeding our expectations. This hotel was beautiful. It was extremely clean and quite. The infinity pools were beautiful, the views from the bedroom were breathtaking, and the staff were very helpful and nice. I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with a separate living room and kitchen. The rooms were very well furnished and huge. The balcony was amazing and even had a little table and hammock on it. the only problem was that you could see your neighbors if they are outside on their balcony (I heard they were working on fixing this issue.) Must do: taco Tuesday and fiesta Friday. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: go to the grocery store to buy food
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank traveler1213_7
Reviewed 21 August 2011

This is really just a time share so you won't get daily linen changes daily or all hours food and drink service. However, it is very relaxing, fantatsic views and a staff that couldn't be more helpful. If lounging by the pool is wnat you want, then this is for you. I am sure our family will be back, hopefully when the new constuction is finished.

Room Tip: All rooms face the sea but try for a room on the second floor for the best view
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank lafineart
Reviewed 19 August 2011

My boyfriend and I (both 30) spent 10 nights here in July, 2011. We both enjoyed our stay, and it is a lovely hotel - we booked it based on its #1 rating on TripAdvisor. There are a few things people should be aware of however. I'm not sure that I would rate it #1 in Cabo, however I don't have any other to compare it to.

good:

-pool area is lovely. great view. clean. not crowded while we were there. there are two pools and a pool-size hot tub. pool was open all night I believe, or at least until late.
-our room was more like an apartment - full kitchen stocked with dishes etc. dishwasher. washer and dryer. living room. bedroom with a jacuzzi in it. comfy bed. nice bathroom with a 3-head shower. balcony with a table, chairs, cushioned bench and hammock.
-small shop in the lobby where you can buy bottled water, sunscreen, tequila etc. our bags were lost for a day, so that was a plus for us.
-work-out room, though we didn't use it
-pool table, ping pong, fusball (though this was also a negative, as they were right outside our balcony and kids playing on these can be loud and annoying. fyi)
-friendly staff

not-so-good:
-this hotel is still under construction. they are building another wing of rooms. as a result, there are about half the people as would be at another hotel, but there is light hammering and construction going on, even on the weekends. It wasn't terrible, but just an FYI.
- this is a time-share/hotel, so the concierge will likely try to give you the big sell and offer you a free half-hour massage. We went on another one of these at the Villa la Estancia, mostly to get the bribes they offer you (still annoying and I probably wouldn't go through it again). just say no. and be firm about it. EVERYBODY in town will try to get you to do this. we got a heavy sell from a guy at Payless Car rental who we thought worked there and did not.
-the staff is lovely, but they are understaffed, so service could at times take a bit longer.
-the restaurant closes at 5pm during the week. we did have a nice romantic dinner there on the weekend, however. as we had a full kitchen, we cooked a lot of our own meals to save money. there's a Walmart just outside of town which has a full grocery store.
- maid service is usually only once a week - it's more like renting a condo than staying in a hotel. I personally didn't mind this, though I suppose some people might.
-there is a private beach (nice to not have to deal with people selling you stuff on the beach like Medano) but you do have to walk down a bunch of stairs to get to it. And it's a bit too rocky to really swim.

all in all, I really enjoyed my time at Sirena del Mar. I think it's great for certain people's expectations, perhaps not for everybody though. if you're looking for a big exciting, busy resort, this is not it. If you want to relax and have a nice home-away-from home, It works just fine.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank exitseraphim
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My now fiance and I were graciously given 5 days here by my folks who are Welk owners and frequent the Welk Villas in Escondido, CA when they come to visit so I we are no strangers to the Welk system. We had been pining over this trip for months and could not wait to get there.

The incredible service started with a call and email from the transportation company which was located here in San Diego. They were courteous and set up our airport transportation over the phone as well as handed out some tips for dealing with the Cabo airport (don't stop to listen to sales pitches). We arrived without incident and made it to our ride quickly and were greeted by a pleasant man with a nice Tahoe with very cold air conditioning. Our ride to Sirena del Mar was about 20 minutes as the airport is a ways out of town.

Upon arrival at Welk, we were floored. I knew the pictures of this place looked great, but in the flesh this Sirena del Mar was unlike anything I had seen before in a resort. Antonio at the front desk checked us in and gave us a cold beer and a hearty handshake. He was truly proud of where he worked and you could see on his face that he couldn't wait to share it with us. We stayed in a lock off 1BR deluxe room with a large kitchen, an even larger couch, a huge bathroom and a shower with 3 heads. Yup. 3 heads. The room was modern and traditional all at the same time. The granite counters and dark wood accents made this a truly livable unit. The balcony was large and had a spectacular view of the cove below with the light blue waters crashing on the rocks. To the right we could see the pool and bar area, and beyond that, the famous El Arco. What a perfect place to propose. Oh, guess I haven't gotten to that part of the story yet. So we unpacked and hit the pool bar. Cheap, strong drinks and a great atmosphere. It was a bit of a party if you wanted it to be, it was relaxing if you wanted it to be, the whole resort was whatever you wanted to make of it. With the few rooms that they have in Phase 1 of the construction, you could be alone if you so desired, but with the great mix of people, couples and families, you could mingle with like minded others as well. This is where we met bartenders Ramiro and Carlos. These guys would be the butter to my vacation bread for the whole trip. The staff is small, so these guys do it all. They will serve you breakfast, then drinks at the pool, then don a shirt and tie for steakhouse night and provide you with an incredible fine dining experience. We opted to do the all you can eat and drink "Fiesta Night" on Thursday. The food was incredible featuring a plethora of traditional Mexican dishes. The drinks were, well, all you could drink. Ramiro and Carlos also had some games for the guests which really allowed everyone to meet and get to know each other, followed by dancing. This was night #1 and we knew we were in the right place. The next couple of days consisted of trips in to town, which were made easy by the availability of taxis right at the resort. The ride was 15 bucks to the harbor area plus a tip. Friday night, the restaurant turned in to a steakhouse. Again, the food was off the charts, there was a great wine selection and the poolside dining with luminaries on the deck made it very romantic. The next few days were filled with pool time and lounging. Overall, I can not thank Antonio, Ramiro and Carlos for taking such good care of us. We arrived as guests and left as friends. We met great people, we ate basically everything on the menus and we had a blast. Thanks to this trip I am now marrying my best friend and I cant think of a better place to look back and say "this is where it all started". This resort does not disappoint and will leave you bragging when you return home. We will be headed back this summer again. Thank you Sirena del Mar for showing us what a true 5 star resort is all about.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank TheOtherGNichols
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Stayed at their one bedroom premium ocean view villa for 4 days. Unfortunately, we were given a villa at the ground/pool level and the ocean view from the villa was blocked by the huge jacuzzi area. Villa itself was clean, had a full kitchen, and washer and dryer. Villa felt a little crammed when we pulled out the sofa bed for the kids. Infinity pool was too shallow (waist high) to really swim in it. I guess it 's more suitable for soaking as it does have a nice view of the arch. Having stayed at other time share properties in Mexico, I'd say this is a pretty standard villa. Most staff were courteous and polite. Check-in was ok but not so at check out. My husband had made 2 toll free calls to US and these showed up as international calls charges (usd$30) on the final bill. After going back and forth with the front desk supervisor for 5 minutes, he reluctantly took the charges off.
We were glad to have rented a car since we had to go into town at least once a day. Freedom to explore anywhere and anytime is just great. This resort was a little hard to find coming from the airport since it is hidden from the main hwy. Entrance sign is not that eye catching either. It is a stone and blue tile block erected at the entrance of a side street etched with the words- Sirena Del Mar, The Welk Resorts on it. Its address says km 7.5 but there is no sign indicating that info. Look for the Vinoteca store and Home Depot across the hwy from the resort's sign. Take the first right exit after Home Depot and go up the bridge to cross to the opposite side of the hwy and slows down for a road bump before turning right at the resort's sign. Drive down the side street to the end to get to the resort.
We had rented from Antonio at Cactus Car Rental. Price paid was the same as price quoted. No surprises. However, the lady driving their shuttle van did drop us off at the wrong airport terminal for our flight home. Luckily, Hector from Fox rent a car happened to be there who was nice enough to drive us over to the right terminal. Talk about Cabo hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family