I just returned from a fantastic 5 days vacation at the Sirena del Mar. My first impression when I entered the lobby of this tucked away hotel was great, I was greeted by a very friendly staff who offered me a Corona on te spot (what a great welcoming!!) they looked eager to make me feel like I have just arrived in Paradise! Since I arrived to the Hotel at night I could not enjoy the view, but wow!!! when I opened those curtains the next morning my breath was taken away, I had an ocean view suite on the second floor and I had a spectacular view of the Cabo Arch. The suites are beautifully decorated, very modern with a jacuzzi in the room!!! This would be great Honeymoon destination. The suites are fully equiped with everything you need...everything!!!
The hotel has some great deals on food and drinks with VERY reasonable prices. The food was OUTSTANDING!!!...Chef Javier prepared the most delicious tostadas with eggs and mole poblano I have ever had in my life!!! sweet, spicy, with a hint of chocolate...HEAVEN! Don't miss it!!! The tortilla soup is to die for!!!! Chef Javier is super friendly, you can even book a cooking class with him to learn how to make traditional mexican salsa. Although the suites have a fully equiped kitchen I am the type of traveler who enjoys trying local food, I don't go on vacation to cook, but you it's good to have that option. I enjoyed my gastromic experience at the Sirena del Mar...thanks to the Chef for my extra 5 lbs!! Haha
There is a good interaction between the staff and the guest. Manny is very engaging and friendly with the guests, always finding a way to make it fun with a bunch of games, and ping pong tournaments. The location is great, is very close to downtown and te marina where there are tons of places to party and shop. Don't be afraid when you first arrive to the you see a little dusty, unpaved road that leads you the hotel, I think this is part of charm of this place. Different from other hotels this one has a private beach where you can do some snorkeling. This hotel is still under construction and is #1 on trip advisor, I think that speaks for itself. I can't wait to go back when it's finished.
I will definitely stay at the Welks
Sirena del Mar when I go back to
Cabo, hopefully very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos