Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$146
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$84
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$250
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Baja Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$60
US$409
US$285
Priceline
  • Pool
Bajas Cactus Hotel y Hostel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$177
Priceline
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$360
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$804
US$502
  • Breakfast included
1,583 results
All reviewsprivate beachestrella restaurantfull kitchenwhelkswasher dryerswim up barhome depotrented a carfire pitactivities directortacomexican fiestasmall resortthe penthouseocean frontonsite restauranton the rocks
Reviewed 24 February 2012

We arrived at the resort & were greet by a cold beer and an incredible view of the infinity pool & ocean. We decided to upgrade to a penthouse suite & it was totally worth it. The views were to die for & there was even a hot tub on the deck of our 2-br/2ba unit. It has a washer/dryer in unit, a huge kitchen & dining room, 4 flat screen TV's, etc...

Room Tip: DO NOT pay the online price! We got the penthouse for less than the online price for a 1Br. We made our initial reservations over the phone & negotiated a lower rate. Before arriving, we checked the online rate & found it was completely sold out-except for a few penthouse units. When we checked in, we asked for a room w/ 2Ba. & they offered us the penthouse at a steal to free up a regular room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank chris3257
Reviewed 24 February 2012

this hotel is amazing!!!! The property is beautiful, the rooms are beautiful and the service is outstanding. Look for Adrian behind the swim up bar....he is THE BEST!!!! He put up with our antics and always with a smile on his face. We will miss the resort but we will miss Adrian the most!!! You must stay here!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Mooner20
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This place is really exclusive. Only 76 Villas, so it was not crowded. The swimming pools are beautiful in pictures and in person. The view from our balcony was breathtaking from AM to PM. You can see cruise ships day and night passing through Los Cabos Marina. The resort is beautiful. Our room is more than I expected it to be, Big, clean and comfortable. There is one thing that I would like to point out...the menu prices in the restaurant are a little expensive but eating there was an option so that does not take away my excellent rating on this resort. The walk from the resort to the main road to take public transportation which is by the way just 9 pesos to Los Cabos or Costco Or Walmart is about 15 minutes. There is a small grocery store to your left called OXXO. Staff very friendly. They called us Pacquiao

Room Tip: all Villas are ocean view. we were in the newest building close to the private beach. The sand is okey but going into the water, it is rocky, I mean big rocks, so it is more for snorkeling.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank patricia s
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The location is great! The rooms are beautiful! Unfortunetly the walls are thin, and anytime anyone moves above you or furniture on the patio you hear it!
The drinks at the restaurant/pool take forever and we had to order shots just to make sure there was any alcohol in them
The good news you can make your own in your room and take them, they don't seem to mind!
The restaurant took forever and we were the only ones waiting, the food was decent, but again you can cook in your own kitchen
But me personally, love having to do little to nothing when on vacation, I think they really need to work on their restaurant and train their staff how to serve food, and be prompt
To sum it up, I'm not sure if I would go back, the room and views were worth it, but I like room service and a good restaurant, and a good night sleep! If you go bring ear plugs
But enjoy the view!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Lets start with getting out of the airport. dont forget to check-in by baggage pickup if you are getting a car or shuttle. otherwise Don't stop until you make it outside. Everyone is a vendor trying to sell you something with a timeshares presentation attached. if you do stop be patient the deals get better if you say no a few times

Shuttle $15 dollars a person one way. May have a few other stops but well worth the wait. Welk is approx 40 minute drive to the hotel. we were the first stop which was nice, everyone else had a hotel in Cabo.

Car rental is a complete joke. Thrifty Car Rental was HORRIBLE and that included 3 bad experiences by other vacationers before me and one couple after me. My $126 rental for a week cost $330 dollars due to the required insurances or deposit. it must be somewhere in the fine print and all it did was upset everyone! If you don't buy their insurance be prepared for a $3,000 authorization on your credit card even if you bought insurance on your own (that is between you and the insurance company- not Thirfty). Everyone thinks they have it figured out, umbrella insurance covers me, bought my own insurance. heard several stories before getting to the counter. if you go into renting a car knowing this, you will probably be a lot happier than I was. I passed and had so many other offers to rent a car from other places, including a car rental for $150 no deposit just needed to go through a time share presentation (I passed, times share presentations annoy me).

Taxi from the airport cost $65 to $85 due to rent fees the taxis pay at the airport- but may be a little bit negotiable- remember to be patient and let them do the talking. Taxi from your hotel to the airport is $50 dollars. Francisco the bellhop tried to arrange another couple to share the expense of the ride back to the airport. Which i thought was very thoughtful and impressed me.

the hotel is opposite home depot and Vinoteca- a place to buy good wine (not a restaurant). The hotel is hard to find the first time and a map is recommended. the road is not just the entrance to the hotel but a road used by other people who live there.

You do get a Friendly greeting and a complimentary drink when you arrive. I think that is a nice touch on behalf of the hotel.

The hotel food and service are pretty good. Alex & Adrien and Angel are warm and friendly servers who work at the restaurant and the pool. These guys have great personalities and really made the stay much more pleasurable. Service can be slow at times, i tend to refer to it as cabo time. Fish tacos are great (reg lunch menu item). Taco Tues 2 dollar tacos between 12 to 5 were awesome. Omar the chef does a great job. Try the pork tacos on taco Tuesday, mmmm. Burger is a pre-made patty but was still good. Chick enchiladas on breakfast menu were very good. They are now open for dinner with the second building now being open.

Pool water was warm approx. 80 degrees and ocean low to mid 70s. Hot tub 102ish hot but not real hot, not many jets in hot tub. other comments on trip advisor said the pool was cold? was not our experience.

We were blessed to have our room cleaned a few days without asking, made my better half very happy.

Get up early and watch the sunrise, it is so beautiful from your balcony. Watched whales playing and breaching and was just amazing one morning.

Get your guacamole and pico at the General store. Very Fresh and inexpensive.

Room are well maintained and the views are amazing. You see a lot of whales from the hotel in season. Public WIFI okay with occasional spotty coverage. Pillows are big and foamy not comfortable to me. Bed was overall comfortable. Hot water slow to warm up but does get nice and hot. A suites are the 900 sq ft suites, B suites are 500sq ft and then the penthouse suites 1400 sq ft. B suites do not have a full kitchen which may matter to some people. Had every intention to cook, never really happened ! Walmart is 3 miles down the road and is an interesting experience all by itself.

Mona Lisa Italian restaurant on the hill next door. A must see for sunset. You can walk across the beach to get there. Take the stairs on the left to walk up the hill as if you are going to the condos. Restaurant is past the big condo building overlooking cabo. Don't take the path it only goes to cabo bello subdivision, you'll be walking around lost for a mile or more and your wife might hurt you- I almost didn't make it out alive!

there is another restaurant on the road to your hotel - Restaurant Villa Serena- eat my tail for $19.95 billboard- it sounded cheesy but was recommended to us by a friend. there is a separate entrance part of the RV park -gravel road, the food was really good, service was good and had live music.

Everyone said to go to the office restaurant- it is right on the main beach close to the marina. while it was an overall good experience and great food- Ahi tuna appetizer, wow!, the vendors watch you eat and hold up their jewelry, blankets or whatever they have. next door is a party bar and a wet t-shirt contest (friday night) which could make it a more positive or negative experience if you are with your family or on spring break?

the welk hotel puts on a fun Mexican Fiesta on Friday night. Manny is quite the entertainer and has all the latest music. starts pretty early and ends around 9:30.

Cabo Wabo Club (Sammy Hagar's place) was pretty cool. if you like live bands, this is the place, the food we had was good and so was the service.

Best snorkeling was about a 5-10 minute drive down the road- going out of town. all the boats go there and snorkel. totally recommend it. cant remember the name of it, ask the concierge. just as good a going on a snorkeling boat trip and cost $0.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple