The rooms are very new and nice. It is close enough to town to be able to enjoy it if you want, but far enough away to not have to deal with the crazyness of it. They have free valet parking. The resort is about a $15 taxi ride into town, and since they only have one restaurant on site, we drove into town a lot. We rented a car, and were glad we did. We also went to Walmart a few time to stock up on snacks and drinks. There is a restaurant just up the street that is in walking distance which had very good food. The resort has a nice little game room for those that bring kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos