Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$254
Bookit.com
Baja Cabo Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$58
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$429
US$335
Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
Bookit.com
  • Restaurant
Casa Bella Boutique Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$91
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$144
  • Pool
Bajas Cactus Hotel y Hostel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$22
  • Breakfast included
Blarney Castle Inn(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$173
Hotwire.com
1,593 results
All reviewsprivate beachestrella restaurantfull kitchenwhelkswasher dryerswim up barhome depotrented a carfire pitactivities directortacomexican fiestasmall resortthe penthouseocean viewtime shareon the rocks
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The hotel is small, only two buildings, and both facing the ocean. I believe all rooms have incredible views like ours did. Room was well laid out and nicely appointed. Lots of granite, travertine and stainless steel. All units have a kitchen and there is an amazing area where you can BBQ near the pool. Tables and views! Did I mention the Pools? 2 of them, incredible infinity. The staff was great. My 9 year old son spoke some Spanish to them and they all became his best friend. The only complaint is that the hide-a-bed was really BAD. Only by putting the mattress on the floor with the thick comforter doubled on top, was my 80lb son able to get comfortable. Rent a car while you are there. We paid $250 for the week, insurance included. A cab from the airport is $50 each way, and everything is spread out. The hotel is a little tricky to find, the entrance to the driveway is not lighted, so we missed it the first time at night. The top of the driveway is right across the street from Home Depot. We stayed 7 nights and paid $196/night. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank gregars
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Everything was beautiful! Our room was gorgeous, so close to the ocean we could almost feel the spray! The lcoation is wonderful, with a beautiful beach, snorkeling place, walking distance to the hottest beach spots in Cabo, and a short and inexpensive taxi ride downtown! The staff was wonderful, they all knew our names and made sure our stay was spectacular. the gym was state of the art; amazing views from everywhere! Even though the pictures are amazing, it still doesn't do it justice.

We wil definelty stay there again!

Room Tip: We were in the small room and it was just perfect for the two of us! We had other families there in lots of different types of rooms - all had amazing views and beautiful balconies.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kjcoopercali
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I spent my spring break here. It is an amazing resort with very friendly staff members. I loved the infinity pool, hot tub, and mostly the food :)

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank KSBranch
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Last April my husband booked our holiday travel with my hesitation of traveling to a resort outside of the Ritz Carlton or Four Seasons. Yes, I admit I am a resort snob with high expectations. I'm sorry but I want to be pampered while I'm away. The first experience last April at the resort was beyond my expectations! So much so that this is the 3rd time we've returned in a year! You just can't beat the friendliness of the employees, I truly believe they love their jobs, they are not pretending to give you a pleasant greeting in passing, or more than happy to accommodate any wild request you may have. Alejandro, the Manager will do anything to make you feel at home and happy. The food is fantastic and they offer healthy options as well. The gym opens up to the sounds of crashing waves of the ocean below. The water aerobics are fun for everyone from grandparents to the kids that splashed around next to me giggling! a little snorkeling in the ocean with complimentary snorkel and mask for a beautiful day on the beach and relaxation under the palaps. I think they special order beautiful weather as I've been here in April and November and t was perfect each time. Why would I go anywhere else? Will I be back? Hum, already booked our next return for September. See you then again Manny, Alejandro, And the rest of the team:)

Room Tip: Choose an A room f it's available!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My wife and I spent a week in February at Sirena del Mar and loved it! Beautiful resort, terrific staff.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the private beach.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple