Review Highlights
Coolest expereinces of my life!!! Dont miss out!!

Short version: An amazing adventure, probably on of the coolest things I've done! It's definitely... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
T1164DUmatthewt
WOW!

Such AMAZING experiences! We went on 2 tours with Latitude Encounters and both trips were full of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Seacreature85

All reviews animals baja ocean dolphins cabo
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

We had an awesome day in the water as we encountered many species and had the chance to interact with them. Fer, our guide, was always extremely helpful and very respectful with the animals as with us. She helped out every chance and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and enjoy our trip.

The captain, Juan, was also very helpful at all times with anything we would need, in and outside the water. They both know what they are doing and their expertise and experience is clearly visible.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

What an amazing day we had out in the blue with Fernanda from Latitude Encounters!! :)
We went out on a very comfortable boat to go find sharks and whales. The shark diving was just excellent. We swam with a beautiful blue shark for about an hour -and even a second shark came visit for a little while!-. We were a group of 4 friends (2 couples), with one experienced diver and the other three with little to no experience with sharks underwater. Fer was well aware of that and gave us a precise briefing before going in the water of how things would probably go and just making us feel even more excited to go in the water. She always made us feel safe and calm so that we could enjoy the experience at its best!
We then headed to see the whales, which was also great fun.
Fer provided us with drinking water and soft drinks, some snacks and delicious vegetarian tamales for lunch!
We will definitely go out with her again. She is experienced and knows exactly what she's doing.
Gracias Fer!! :)

Reviewed 18 January 2021

I went whale watching and shark diving with Fernanda from Latitude and it was such an amazing experience. She is so knowledgeable, it clearly that she has extensive experience guiding in the area and interacting with the animals. Earlier in the morning we saw two very calm humpback whales travelling quite close to shore, and when we went for shark diving we saw the cutest baby Hammerhead shark surfing in the waves!
I liked how detailed Fernanda did the safety briefing for being in the water with sharks, as this is super important for obvious reasons, and while we were in the water she always had an eye on us. The boat we were on was great as well, so comfortable and much more stable than other boats I have been on in Cabo.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

As a Wildlife photographer it is crucial for me to rely on people that can take me to the right spot and keep me safe while I’m focusing on taking shots. Fer was amazing. I’ve been out there before with many other guides and Fer has been the best one so far :)
And for the least experienced people, she was outstanding, I went out with friends who were first timers on the experience and thanks to her they had a life-changing experience. She was very friendly, always patient and willing to answer any question.
We had the time of our lives swimming with Blue Sharks and getting us close enough to the whales so we could get the shots. What I liked the most probably was that she was always super careful and respectful with the animals! :)
Thank you so much! I can’t wait to go back out there with her!!

Reviewed 15 December 2020

Ive been a few times in the area and always contacted Fernanda to take me out. Why? because her responsibility in the water, the awareness of the environment, the animal and the experience for the person.
Its a perfect combination of magnificent encounters with a lot of respect and great approach. She is knowledgeable and a person that has seen a lot!!
Fer is passionate and grateful with whatever the ocean is providing us that day!
I went with her not once but at least 3 times to the water and I keep every single trip in my heart!
I recommend for with everyone that goes to Baja 100% .

Thank you Fer for the best memories in the water! I really hope to be back soon!

Date of experience: November 2020