23 people are viewing this hotel
Orbitz.comUS$563
FindHotelUS$563
getaroom.comUS$563
18,195 results
All reviews sky pool main pool pueblo bonito la nao manila bar cart drivers presidential suite time share free shuttle all inclusive package sushi restaurant all inclusive plan the pacific ocean adult pool alfredo our waiter shuttle service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our room is absolutely incredible, and the room service is also an amazing bonus!! We have loved all the pools and all the activities that they offer !! Definitely recommend this place to not only honeymooners, but families because they have so many great activities, especially with Jaime!!
The food is also amazing !!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Management, Director General at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear gunnerl2021,

We are happy to know you had a wonderful experience, and that you enjoyed your time spent with us.

Our top priority is our guest’s happiness and satisfaction, and it makes us so proud to know we achieved and met our guests' expectations.

It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Goyita Osako
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love the resort and everybody!
Beautiful holiday !!!! I come here since I was 15 years old .. and just now with my husband and daughters .
Try the water aerobic with JAIME he is wonderful, and Latin dance !
all the guys at the swimming pool are amazing and try to make your holiday unforgettable

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

BEWARE! We have loved this resort, had a spring break trip planned & with 3day testing restrictions could not take son to Mexico. We had paid all inclusive of $1500 with what was stated cancellation no issue, refund will be processed. Alerting my credit card company, 90 days later Pueblo Bonito informed my credit card co that they were not refunding, then today I received emails that because I disputed the credit charges the “credit” they had for me would NOT be honored. What a DISHONEST organization. If I knew others had same issue I’d file a class action lawsuit against this resort. Will NEVER stay there or spend money in Mexico. Very disappointing!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Adrian at the market! He was the best server there, he was so kind and was so helpful. We had the best time just getting to talk to him a bit and he really made our trip so fun! He was so kind and was our favorite part of our trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time tasting the Mexican wine, cheese, fruit, and marmalade presented by Felipe. Nice atmosphere and service. If you are into wines and just want to have a relaxing time, this is ideal and would recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2021