“Favorite Italian Restaurant in Cabo”
Review of Pan di Bacco

Pan di Bacco
Ranked #40 of 688 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lazaro Cardenas
Description: Pan di Bacco brings a much needed concept to the Cabo San Lucas restaurant scene- the “The Art of Italian Baking” in a hip, modern setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner and more; enhanced by Bacchus’ best wine bar selection and a commitment to featuring the best of local, organic ingredients.
Reviewed 29 January 2021

I got lasagna and wife got eggplant parmesan. It was all delicious. Great service. We will return. Unfortunately because of COVID we and one other couple were the only ones there. I really hope things get better in Cabo soon.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,548)

Reviewed 28 January 2021

I came to Cabo San Lucas for 1month to avoid the covid plandemic. Every day I would walk past this little Italian restaurant and would be greeted but this beautiful Hostess girl named "Lourdes". She always wanted me to stop by and try the food and drinks. I probably wouldn't have gone in if she wasn't there greeting people. I'm glad I did! Awesome spot to people-watch while you enjoy your drinks and food. Service and drinks were great, but the food was a small portion and expensive... Cheers!

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Food was great. Service was also great.

Pasta is all freshly made on site and the prices were reasonable. I had the shrimp scampi fetucinni and my wife had the rigatoni bolgenes (made with short ribs). Both were great.

For dessert we split a cheesecake pudding that was amazing.

The only negative I can express has to do with the nightclub across the street. Their music was a bit too loud. However, that won't stop us from going back.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

I live in Dan Jose Del Cabo for 10 years now and was in Cabo and we decided to try this place, I wish we didn't. First thing to start off the unprofessional Host ( the blonde girl was rude.) We ordered pizza that was un cooked and cold, big disappointment. The same girl/ host was not happy that we complained. Not recommended...you would think with Covid and the lack of business they would embrace new customers. Funny part and Sad part is a few days later the same girl was outside and we were walking by and we asked to use the bathroom, she refused us entry.....Bad Karma for this place...Bad food..

1  Thank ric r
Reviewed 22 January 2021

We had our date night here and it was just incredible. From the food, which was delicious to the warm and, well lit, and very well decorated atmosphere. From the moment we walled through the doors, the service was exceptional. The servers were very welcoming and seemed to work very well as a team. I would 100% recommend.