Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Grand Velas Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
View Hotel
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)
View Hotel
Baja Point(San Jose del Cabo)
1,820 results
All reviewsworld cafeseaside grillpreferred clubadult pooloceana restaurantcoco cafeexplorers clubvisited dreamsunlimited vacation clubentertainment teamlos caboskids clubmain poolbeach bardestination weddingping pongevening entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We just got back from our Anniversary / Birthday vacation to Dreams Los Cabos 4 days ago and from the moment we stepped foot on the property it did not live up to the expectation we were hoping for based on past experience. We have been to other Dreams Resorts and this one paled in comparison, although the service throughout the resort was amazing.

The spa was mediocre and for this property I would not do Preferred again since there was not a lot of benefit as far as the club room goes. In other Dreams resorts the club room is amazing. Our Preferred one bedroom suite was great and our view was perfect.The Explorer's Club was top notch and Jazmyn was so amazing....reason alone to go back. As far as the kids go the pool area was definitely lacking for our 4 year old twins and the water temperature was way too cold. The highlight of our trip was Luis by the pool. He anticipated when the kids were hungry, when we were hungry and when we needed another drink or even needed an umbrella. On that note, we had a very scary experience by the pool when the umbrella was up and it was windy. It flew up and the pole landed between my daughter and I. One of us could have been very hurt.

Another highlight was Denis in French Restaurant. He made our anniversary very special. He is an absolute gem and outside of the restaurant was so sweet to our twins. Portofino by far has the best food, but definitely not the best service. Unfortunately they discriminate against couples who have children and we had to wait for a table on the top portion of the restaurant, when there were plenty of seats in the main dining room since this is where they put "families with kids". Seaside is extremely casual and the food was sub par. El Patio had the best ambiance and the food was good. The second time we went there we had (another) Luis who was great and super accommodating. World Cafe for breakfast was great! Beatriz and Kelly in the club room were also super friendly and wonderful to our children. The house wine was absolutely awful, the champagne was decent, but wine list prices were absurd for what they were and knowing the real prices. Last but definitely not least, but really the least recognized is housekeeping. Our room was always spotless and well maintained, which is nice with 2 young children. We had Evelin the whole time and she was an absolute superstar.

So I will close with this was a very nice vacation, but I am looking forward to trying other Dreams Resorts that were more similar to our first experience and more kid friendly, but I am sure at some point we will come back for a long weekend since we live in California.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
eConcierge D, Social Media Coordinator at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear trhersey:

Thank you very much for sharing such a detailed review about your stay at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.

Please be confident we will share your words to our staff and management to avoid situations as the ones you had mentioned, we are very happy to be a family resort and we always do the best to make specially the little ones feel like if they were at home.

We really hope to have the chance to host you and your fsmily again in the near future. Kind regards.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently stayed 7 nights at Dreams Los Cabos on a family girls' trip. It was an amazing vacation! Everything was perfect, from the rooms, the service, drinks, amenities, etc. What truly stood out to me was the hospitality. The staff were so helpful and fun! They went above and beyond at every chance. Rolfhy was in charge of activities at the pool, and was always ready for a good time! He had ping pong, bingo, dancing, and so much more! He really made our daytime so much fun, and even saved me from an iguana once! At the bar, Jonathan and Adrian made the best drinks. I believe the sweet waiter at World Cafe was named Martin, and he saved me one morning with his special hangover drink! The view from our room was spectacular, you can't find a bad spot. Everything was very clean and comfortable. I went for a massage by the ocean, and it was one of the most relaxing experiences all week. I loved sitting at the Preferred Beach, and being waited on hand and foot. Overall, I can't say enough about how much I loved it at Dreams. I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Stay on the adult poolside, it is the quietest.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jade1827

Dear jade1827:

Thank you very much for sharing such a detailed review about yor most recent stay at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa. We are delighted to read your stay was incredible and of course you'd enjoyed the attentive services from our staff. Of course we'll wait for you very soon!
Please be confident we will share your comments with oue staff and management to maintain the level of service and quality we always provide to our visitors.

Social Media Coordinator & eConcierge
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I planned a trip to celebrate our anniversary. Liliana Sosa from Executive Services By Globalbureau did an excellent job coordinating our vacation and once we arrived, the resort was beautiful and the staff were excellent and very attentive. Looking forward to another trip in the future to bring along our kids!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear srscheffer:
Thank you very much for sharing your gracious comments about your most recent stay at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.

As a regular practice, we will share your words with our staff and management to keep the level of quality and services we always provide yo our visitors.

With this said, we really hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future.

Roberto Cots Briceño

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an oceanfront room on the first floor, which brought the beach right to my doorstep. The staff was really nice and helpful! I didn’t get to go to all of the restaurants on site, but I loved that they had a variety. It was also easy to book excursions through the vendors in the hotel lobby! I really enjoyed my solo trip!

Room Tip: Oceanfront View is the way to go!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear dondriabowman:

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your most recent stay at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Redort & Spa.
We are very hapoy to read you had a great time with us and of course we really hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The resort was fantastic. Room was beautiful with a great patio looking at the beach. We ate at all the restaurants and they were all great. Overall this is a great location with good food and a very friendly staff. We were greeted with a glass of champagne when we got there and the resort arranged our travel back to the airport when we were ready to leave.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear abraudway:

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about your most recent stay at Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa.

As a regular practice we will share your comments with our management and staff to keep the level of quality and service we always provide to our visitors to the top.

We really hope to have the chance to host you again in the near future.