We have experienced quite a few all inclusive resorts in this price range and this one is by far the best. Great staff, hard working and always friendly and helpful. Tasty food with plenty of variety. The location next to the estuary is amazing. A bird watchers paradise.
You can watch baby turtles hatch in an enclosed area and being released into the ocean.
Environmental protection in action. Our room was very clean, had a beautiful balcony with a view of the ocean and extremely comfortable beds. We loved the fact that you could have entertainment at the main pool or peace and quiet at the adult pool. There, I met my favorite bartender Alma. I was also very pleased with the massage therapist who was amazing. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you'll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. Two restaurants, one Buffet and one a la carte, room service, 6 bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo