3,716 results
All reviews activities pool adult pool family pool lanai room san jose los cabos the cantina el patio bird sanctuary snack bar a la carte restaurant nachos third floor bike tour mexican fiesta night tennis courts quiet pool
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here a couple of days ago, let me start by saying you should rent a car just because it’s nice to get away from the resort during the vaca. We have stayed in Cabo before & wanted to experience more of Mexico.
The breakfast is really great & lunch has a wide range to choose from. I don’t think the dinner was that good & feel like they could do better. The staff is very friendly & helpful, another thing they could change is that all the pools are closed at 9pm they had a staff member walking around telling people they needed to get out of the pool, I know they needed to clean the pool but maybe close the pool at 11. Rooms are nice & cool, my tip is that I would get a room on the ground floor. There are several pools so you might want to get a room near the family or adult only pool depending on your vacation.
We stayed 3 nights, during that time we drove to Cabo Pomo to do a snorkeling excursion, they can pick you up but it will cost you dearly. We also drove to LaPaz to swim with the whale sharks so that’s why I suggest a car.
Overall they really work very hard to make sure you are having a good time at the resort & we would stay there again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Elizabeth O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay
Your comments and suggestions are much appreciated, as they are indeed crucial in supporting our improvement efforts.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visits to Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos.
Best regards

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Three weeks I visited this resort for 6 nights - I was there almost 2 years ago. The resort is clean and it's physical plants is nice with 3 pools and one being adults only. The resort was somewhat empty so they only opened 1 of the two places to eat each meal - they have a small buffet and an outdoor facility. The buffet offered 10 choices of main courses and the outdoor 0nly 5. When the outdoor facility was used they would put the salad items and the deserts out at 5 with dinner at 6 - 10 - during this time flies and bugs were all over the items. In addition, the liquor is of the lowest level. One thing that really bothered us was a turtle, about 1 1/2 foot long was in a shallow area by itself the past 2 years. This was approx. 2 feet wide by 20 foot square and water was dirty. Concerned.. Lowest in quality and lowest in price. I will not go there again and I go to Cabo area 3 times a year.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Elizabeth O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking your time to give us your comments.
These are indeed valuable to us, as they help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter.
I apologize for the circumstances that surrounded your visit to our hotel.
We are working very hard to improve our services and facilities and I am confident that we will accomplish our goal.
Very important to mention that we rescued the turtle from the last storm of September and last week was released to the Estuary.
Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience we caused you, and hope you would give us the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We have experienced quite a few all inclusive resorts in this price range and this one is by far the best. Great staff, hard working and always friendly and helpful. Tasty food with plenty of variety. The location next to the estuary is amazing. A bird watchers paradise.
You can watch baby turtles hatch in an enclosed area and being released into the ocean.
Environmental protection in action. Our room was very clean, had a beautiful balcony with a view of the ocean and extremely comfortable beds. We loved the fact that you could have entertainment at the main pool or peace and quiet at the adult pool. There, I met my favorite bartender Alma. I was also very pleased with the massage therapist who was amazing. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: State your preference and the staff will try their best to accommodate.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pete4412

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your comments.
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed everything during your stay with us, since it is our objective to exceed our guest’s expectation when visiting us.
While it is common for people to complain, it is rarer to receive comments of a complimentary nature, for this, I appreciate your nice opinions.
Please rest assured that I would pass them on to our colleagues.
These are very important for us because they will help us to improve our services.
Best wishes,
EOropeza/General Manager

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I will echo others who say the hotel is a little dated and is on a beach with rough waves, but it is a very good value. The staff are what make this place special. We went in mid September when TS Norma was threatening, and the hotel staff handled that superbly well, opening back up fully very quickly when the storm went out to sea. The staff are very friendly and provide very good service (especially Jesus). It is right by the estuary, so nature walks are very close.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ESSIrvine
Elizabeth O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your comments.
Please rest assured that I would pass them on to our colleagues.
Best wishes,
EOropeza/General Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

the people there were great, all of the workers were friendly and helpful. the rooms were nice and very clean. there was a few different pools which was nice because some were adult only but there wasn’t much to do there in general. we didn’t do much research before booking because we booked 2 days prior to departure due to a cruise we had planned being canceled. for the price, it was a good resort but there weren’t many dining options, although the food they did have was really good. Alan the activity guy was awesome and we had a lot of fun with him while we hung out by the pool (which is all we did while we were at the resort). the main attractions are in cabo san lucas which we weren’t aware of until we got there (cabo san jose) so we took the shuttle down to san lucas which wasn’t far and there was a lot to do down there. overall the staff and hotel itself were nice and everyone was friendly. apparently you also can’t swim down by the beach because of how bad the rip tide is so that was a bummer also, so if you like to lay by the pool then this was a nice resort

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tori L
Elizabeth O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay