Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Baja Point(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Pool
Grand Velas Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Pool
Club Regina Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)
  • Beachfront
4,712 results
All reviewsvista clubla vistael masonel meson restaurantinfinity poollos cabosdiamond memberfull buffetbreakfast buffetsushiocean viewbeautiful propertyswim up barswimmable beachpool conciergerented a carfitness center
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Initial check in was terrible. they had promised a suite with doors it was actually just a room with king size bed and a sofa next to it. I am a Diamond HH the room would have been your typical room at a Hampton inn or such. It was supposed to be a vista club room. the part of having dedicated room butler is a misrepresentation this is not the case at all. Also the pool service at the supposed vista club was very mediocre to no service plus the saving of lounge chairs ect with nobody there.

they need to work with the A/C on some of the hallways were the windows are covered they get super hot and the elevators have no a/c.

on the plus side the club lounge has excellent service and a nice place to relax with great service and a nice view. a major plus for me that changed my initial feeling was they have the UFC fights in the Bar Azul which is a gorgeous bar.

Food at the pool side grill is very good with great service. the Concierge service is very good and helpful.

The breakfast buffet is good however they require automatic tip which I am not a fan especially when the service is mediocre (automatic tip......) service always suffers.

the beach area is very small to where you can actually swim. there is no lifeguard on duty so be very careful.

if not for the initial check in experience and the misrepresentation of what vista club include this would be a 5 star.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Marco T, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear lFOD2015,

Thank you for the valuable feedback about your recent visit. While we are happy to hear you received excellent service poolside and from the concierge, we are upset that the rest of your stay was not as positive. A stay at Hilton Los Cabos should never be characterized as mediocre and we apologize that your upgrade to the Vista Club did not meet your expectations. We will convey these complaints to our team in the hopes that your next visit will be a major improvement upon this one.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My family just returned from 6 days at this hotel; (2nd stay here) and overall this hotel would be very difficult to beat. Great view, staff, food, drink, the Hilton has it all. The room was actually a bit cheaper than what was estimated. We also rented a car and travelled into Cabo (20 min. drive) several times to eat and shop.
Be sure to try the small eating area down by the swim up bar area of the pool and try the FRESH sea bass tacos, un-real! Ask for FRANK for your waiter, the best!! Also try the Coco-loco drink served in a full coconut shell, addicting!

Room Tip: I think most rooms have great views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ronwao

Dear ronwao,

Thank you for the kind review. We are overjoyed to learn that your second stay with us was such a great experience for you and your family. Whether it was the stunning views, our amazing staff or those delicious sea bass tacos, we are glad you found so many things to praise. We can’t wait for your third visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

As a Diamond member of Hilton we go to many Hilton Hotels but this is the best one we have been too. It starts with leadership and the General Manager Marco Tabet. His leadership in mentoring his staff to serve their guests with such excellence is a great tribute to Mr Tabet. Our sleeping room (Governor Suite) was amazing. As well as our experience in the Vista Club. All the staff in the Vista Club lounge were great people and their service was outstanding. There are two staff we were very impressed with. Astrid who works as the manager of the pool area for Vista Club was a wonderful hostess. And our server in the bar restaurant, Alejundra was always smiling, serving us well, ever present to make our experience good. The pool, the morning breakfast Buffett, the ocean view, the well kept grounds to the maids doing the rooms were all excellent. It was a great experience and we will be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HLICguy

Dear HLICguy,

Thank you for such a positive review, we are glad that you consider HIlton Los Cabos to be the best Hilton yet, we are honored to receive such high praise. It is reassuring for us to learn that our staff were major contributors to this amazing stay, from the Vista Club to poolside service—thank you for recognizing their hard work. We are thrilled to hear you plan on coming back to stay with us, we’re looking forward to making this next visit even better than the first.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My boyfriend and I recently spent a long weekend at the Hilton Los Cabos and had a great time! Being my first time to Mexico I was a little nervous, however I felt extremely safe and comfortable my entire stay! The Hilton staff was very friendly and accommodating. The concierge helped us plan a fun snorkeling excursion via Esparanza which was AMAZING and a great deal - I definitely recommend! We received free Wifi for signing up as a Hilton plus member. Other perks include twice daily housekeeping/turn down service and a great breakfast buffet. I highly advise including breakfast as part of your room package. We did experience a few negatives, but it didn't hinder our trip in any major way. For example, the staff decorated our room for my birthday, then came and took away the decorations 10 minutes after we got in our room. Also, the infinity pool is HOT, not refreshing, so we swam a lot in the ocean to cool down in the steamy August weather. And lastly, we thought the food was really overpriced. $20 for a double Pina Colada, $30 for a pasta dish, etc. It was good quality food and much better than all inclusive resorts, but it definitely comes at a price. Overall, the many positives outweighed the negatives so I recommend a stay at the Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alex17252
Marco T, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear alex17252,

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Los Cabos. We are happy to hear that you and your boyfriend had an all-around great stay, from the friendliness of our staff to the fun snorkeling excursion. We are glad that you enjoyed the perks of being a Hilton plus member as well as the fun decorations for your birthday. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced while staying with us, and we will take your complaints and recommendations to heart. We’re looking forward to making your next visit to Los Cabos even better.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

After a very disappointing experience in a Hilton Hotel recently there was no way that I was going to stay at a Hilton again; however the deal looked good and our first choice of hotel just didn't work out.
We picked up a rental at the airport and drove to the hotel which was easy to find despite the fact that we missed the entrance (Marked Cabo Real) and had to drive several miles back down the road before we could find a turning bay.
On the second attempt we got it right and arrived to be honest with very little expectation. Like I said in the title I didn't want to stay here.
This all changed the moment we pulled up in front of the lobby. From the second we stepped out of the car the service was outstanding. Check in was a breeze and as we made our way to our room it became very obvious that we had made a great choice.
The room was fantastic. Spacious, luxurious and modern with hint of Mexican styling and the view! We had booked an entry level sea view which in most hotels is a peak of the sea. Not here. It was awesome. The kind of view you could stare at for hours. After freshening up we headed to the pool (Choice of 2 pool complexes) which again was stunning. Plenty of loungers and the view out to sea is breathtaking. As we had business in San Jose and Cabo and ate with our friends there we didn't get to try the restaurants on site apart from 1 lunch by the pool but if that was anything to go by, eating here would have been another great experience.
The grounds are beautiful and are kept immaculate with plenty of places to walk or just sit and relax. The staff are friendly, attentive and hard working with an eye for detail. The gym (which is important for me) is bigger than the gym I belong to back home with more than enough great equipment.
The beach is incredible but swimming can be dangerous as the waves and rips are powerful. I was aware of this as I've stayed closeby before (In a hotel that's more expensive but not a patch on the Hilton) There is a breakwater here that takes some of the power out of the waves and it did feel safer than the aforementioned hotel beach but having said this the beach was closed for swimming on our second day.
I'm probably going to run out of positive adjectives to describe this place so I'll just say that we loved everything and every moment we were there.
Was there anything we didn't like? Yes.
I'm really annoyed that I'm not there now.
I'm super annoyed that it would takes us 16 hours and 2 flights to get back there.
And I can't tell you how upset I am that I'm back at work while there are people having the time of their life right now at this hotel.
I really didn't want to leave and am already planning to return with our kids.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 1Tim1

Dear 1Tim1,

Reading reviews like this is such a treat for us. Not only does it assure us that we are doing something right, but it's wonderful to know that our guests enjoy themselves so much that they find it difficult to leave. While we are sad to hear you had a negative Hilton experience previously, we are glad that we were able to turn that around in Los Cabos. We love that you appreciated our grounds, views and, of course, our amazing staff members. What wonderful news that you plan on returning, we can’t wait to host the entire family.