Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Hydro FlyBoard Los Cabos
from US$204.11
More Info
All reviews great instructor an amazing experience los cabos an absolute blast kristian fun safety skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

We had a great time Flyboarding. The instructor Kristian was great. My son and wife felt very safe flying above the water! Alexander had so much fun,we had to literally pry him out of the water.

Reviewed 17 November 2019

First i have to say Kristian is an extremely patient instructor. Not only does he make it fun but he also is detail oriented. His excellent communication skills helped execute Carl and Alexander to fly!
I also thoroughly enjoyed the Marina with the gorgeous yachts.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 26 September 2019

This is the place you want to go for flyboard. He was incredibly nice and took his team with each member of our group. The best parry was he went at your pace. So if you’re a bigger dude he Gave you more hints and tips. The best part is he film you and let you keep the footage without charging an arm and leg. One of the best experiences I’ve had in Mexico.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Amazing experience and great instructor . He explained everything need to have a great experience and was very positive and encouraging the entire . Would definitely do it again whenever I’m back in Cabo !!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank patricebL7464AP
Reviewed 30 July 2019

This was my second time doing Hydro FlyBoard, and I must say it was an absolutely amazing experience! Kristian is a total professional, and he always ensures that safety is the number one priority while also creating an incredibly fun and exhilarating experience!

We went for my younger brother’s birthday, and Kristian helped him polish some trickier skills — namely, a backflip! Kristian is great with explaining how to do different tricks while also ensuring safety, and we had an absolute blast trying out the FlyBoard. This place is a must visit if you’re looking for a fun time in Los Cabos (as well as a great workout!)

Date of experience: July 2019